• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Select-fire Steyr AUG. Pulling the trigger halfway back was semiauto, keep pulling and its rock and roll.

Select-fire HK-53 with flash suppressor removed. Reminiscent of a flamethrower.

Barrett 82A1

Suppressed select-fire mp5

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    Best things I ever shot when younger ,M-16 full auto , M60 , full auto ,M72 LAW , M203 and m79 Grenade Launcher . All so big guns 105 mm Howitzer , and 155 sp Howitzer . About 10 years ago I got to shot a B.A.R. in full auto . To me the B.A.R. was the best .

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    tbhausen and I got to do mag dumps with our late uncle Tony's UZI. We were on a hilltop overlooking a frozen lake with no snow on it and we cut it up like nobody's business. Big fun but the UZI got away after he passed on.

Bocock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2014
    Beech Grove
    Nothing too terribly exotic, yet.

I have shot a .357 COP. That was neat.

I'm quite sure I've also shot a Luger.

The little tip-up Beretta autos and their clones are "unique". I've shot the Beretta .22LR one of those (Tomcat?)

I've shot an old Krag in .30-40 and a reproduction Sharp in .45-70. The .45-70 is a cool cartridge, for sure.

From an operating standpoint, the H&K P7 has probably been the most unique.

-J-
    I have always wanted a COP. I own an old Berreta Minx in 22 short with the tip up barrel. I have also shot a Krag. It was smooth.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A Sharps derringer copy in .22...Four barrels and a rotating firing pin on the hammer...Also qualifies as the most inaccurate gun I have ever fired....Card table distance as long as it's a four man card game....:):

1928 Colt Tommy Gun (with factory letter saying it was sent to a WV coal mine...)
    M3 Grease Gun

Brown bess replica and a number of other flintlocks.....

A pair of Remington 1858's I had aged and converted to .45 long colt....Amazingly accurate and I would not hesitated to use one for defense if need be...I had changed out the main spring to a lighter one made for cartridge conversions and they were sweet...I still miss them...:(

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    I guess it's not too unique compared to some others but it's the most different gun I've ever shot.

Thompson Center Encore pistol chambered in 50 Alaskan loaded with a 647 grain bullet, yes it was a hand cannon. I asked the man how much powder he put in it? His response "until it's full", yes it was safe the guy that built the barrel supplied him load data but in the long run yes it filled the case, not much airspace in their like other rounds

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    1928 Colt Tommy Gun (with factory letter saying it was sent to a WV coal mine...)

Eh Indiucky.. A question from the north Country... Could you give a few more details on the Coal Mine 1928??? Strike breaker??? Or just a Coal Mine feeling threatened?????

Top Bottom