• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Indiana Self Defense has a meeting the first Thursday of every month and another topic or two thrown in between with people from all over the state attending

We have had people that only live houses to blocks away from each other meet there

That and you will get to spend some quality with me :D

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    It looks like this concept has died based on the post dates.

It is very alive and well. You're just not looking hard enough. Some people have broken off from this thread and have moved onto other threads which are not apart of the "Sticky" section. Other have gone to only communicating through their groups preferred method of communication to keep their get togethers a little more private.

And welcome to :ingo:

Last edited:

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    It is very alive and well. You're just not looking hard enough. Some people have broken off from this thread and have moved onto other threads which are not apart of the "Sticky" section. Other have gone to only communicating through their groups preferred method of communication to keep their get togethers a little more private.

And welcome to :ingo:

Not looking hard enough? Well what are we supposed to do if its all a secret? I thought the whole idea was to get involved with other like minded folk and now its all a secret. Allrightythen!

Edit: now that ive thought about it some I dont really see how to look any harder. If I were to open a new thread offering to meet new people in my area all I would get is dudes jumping on me for not doing a search or pointing me to this thread like I was being a big bother to them.

Last edited:

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Not looking hard enough? Well what are we supposed to do if its all a secret? I thought the whole idea was to get involved with other like minded folk and now its all a secret. Allrightythen!

Edit: now that ive thought about it some I dont really see how to look any harder. If I were to open a new thread offering to meet new people in my area all I would get is dudes jumping on me for not doing a search or pointing me to this thread like I was being a big bother to them.

Here you go,

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ness/223557-prepper_store_east_side_indy.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...redness/69864-msg3_meeting_regularly_now.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...0-hendricks_msg_saturday_december_8_7_pm.html

Like I said, not looking hard enough. If I was jumping on you I would of said, YOU'RE NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH! When I jump or yell at someone I make it obvious.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Where is Indiana Self Defense?

Indiana Self Defense
    8017 E. Washington Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219
    317-534-0571

On E. Washington St. less than 1 block east of 465 on the east side of Indy. It sits well off the road in an old, mostly diserted, strip mall behind the Olive Garden. Blue sign with white lettering. If you pass L Fish Furniture, you've gone too far.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'm in Vigo County, saw no listing. Just north of Sullivan. Would I be in that area? Got some prepped aquaintences in Clay also. They are like 1%ers for preppers. LOL

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Sadly it seems that a lot of the MSGs are either super secretive, uninterested in any new people, or are not all that local.:dunno::(

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm pretty new to this forum and i gotta say this stuff sounds like a real community, it sounds great and its already good to be prepared. How do i get into something like this? What type of commitment is this? who organizes all of this? thanks

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    I'm new to Ingo but have been browsing the forums for a while. I live in the Jackson County area and am wondering if there is an msg in this area I can be a part of.

Nemesis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Harrison County
    hi all, i'm also new, i have been doing a lot of research on the web lately about militias and other organizations...(not a big fan of militias, i have a serious authority problem) i really like this idea if anyone lives in southern Indiana, specifically Harrison county, and would like to chat more on this and possibly getting something organized, PM me.

Last edited:

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    I live in the Lafayette area as well. I dont know what kind of groups have started. I m new here.

I PM'd and emailed the supposed contact for our area a long time ago and never heard anything. Maybe we should meet over coffee or something and just talk shop and that could be the start.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Our group is growing with over 200 members in Central Indiana and meeting on a regular basis. Come check us out. This is not another forum, just a central place to post meetings for Indiana and keep up to date with times and places. We just track all the opportunities and put it in a central place that's easy to keep up with.

Indiana Disaster Preparedness / Survival (Indianapolis, IN) - Meetup

jb1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I would like to learn a little more about this, I saw that undeRGRound was in the Terre Haute area, is anyone else in the Clay or Sullivan county part of this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom