• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    100 yards, 3 shots. 225gr Nosler Accubond @2514fps AVG.
    Leupold 3x9x44 with Sabr rectical. Had this rifle sighted in for the 200gr Hornady Interlock SP and had to hold to the second dot to get this group where it is. If I was going to hunt with this load this year, I would have to sight it in again. Just playing around to see where this bullet shoots best at. I think I found it. One thing about today though, it didn't take long for the barrel to cool back off after each shot! :)

358WSSM46_5grH322_225Accubond_30deg_F-1.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    100 yards, 3 shots. 225gr Nosler Accubond @2514fps AVG.
    Leupold 3x9x44 with Sabr rectical. Had this rifle sighted in for the 200gr Hornady Interlock SP and had to hold to the second dot to get this group where it is. If I was going to hunt with this load this year, I would have to sight it in again. Just playing around to see where this bullet shoots best at. I think I found it. One thing about today though, it didn't take long for the barrel to cool back off after each shot! :)

358WSSM46_5grH322_225Accubond_30deg_F-1.jpg

cant complain about that, after season i plan to play with mine more, i barley had time to get good loads and sighted in. i cant use my range durring deer season so ill have to wait.

searlest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Hello Skip and Klunge Hope you see this post This thread is pretty old .......

Been reading the post between you two

Very impressed with the knowledge !

This is my situation I have a 2 of the TC Encores with the 35 WSSM barrels and the Burris Eliminator scope.

Up to this point I have been getting my ammo from Paul at Just Hunt. Been shooting the 225 GK with I Think ?? 49.5 Gr. of H4895

Currently I have 85 pieces of fired brass and am getting ready for the upcoming season ;)

I would like to know what load and bullet you have settled on and or what you would recommend for me

Thanks in advance!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom