• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nothin wrong with a glock, but if I had a dime for every new gun owner who came thru the door sporting his new piece clattering around in a injected plastic piece of junk.....

Call it a pet peeve.

But if you are going to be a ambassador for the rest of us, look the part, have a secure gun, and do it right imo.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    He carries a Glock in a Fobus.

Aww jeez...NOW you tell me.

pa180003.jpg

Around you, I guess I better never clear nylon while carrying my girlie Taurus smokewagon in my Uncle Mikes...

You might giggle yourself to death because of my negligence and irresponsibility. :D

Now y'all know why I ALWAYS CC.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Get a haircut, hippie.
    You sound like you got an attitude.
    You and I could have big problems, friend-o.

Im like 99% sure this is sarcasm, so I sent you some rep for being clever and mysterious about it. Im not your friend guy!!! LOLOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUfts9dfZ9I]YouTube - I'm not your buddy friend![/ame]

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    My thoughts are...

An Open Carrier ... has to be expecting this sort of thing, so why do they post about it on the internet?

Get yourself some nice leather, or kydex, a good secure way of carrying your peice, especially if you are going to display it for all to see. A holster says a lot about the open carrier.

And I think you look fine from a clothing and posture point of view, just like a normal friendly lookin guy.

upgrade the holster, and keep on keepin on brother.

It was my first time. Im 20, not sure how much experience youve had, but I had none as of a few months ago. :dunno: People post tons of mindless crap on here all the time, I cant share a story...? Sorry man...

I agree the leather is nice. If youd like to buy it for me id be glad to wear it. Like I said earlier it was really cheap, I ordered a new knife and a spare mag and it was on sale (15 bucks?) , got me over the free shipping discount requirement. It seems pretty nice to me :dunno: Thanks for the tips tho, I will check that out.

Appreciate it sir! Thank you.

I carry with my crossbreed. Ill invest in a nice holster after this semester is over when I get an income again. Internships for finance arent really offered during school. Especially in muncie.

Have a good one!

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    It was my first time. Im 20, not sure how much experience youve had, but I had none as of a few months ago. :dunno: People post tons of mindless crap on here all the time, I cant share a story...? Sorry man...

I agree the leather is nice. If youd like to buy it for me id be glad to wear it. Like I said earlier it was really cheap, I ordered a new knife and a spare mag and it was on sale (15 bucks?) , got me over the free shipping discount requirement. It seems pretty nice to me :dunno: Thanks for the tips tho, I will check that out.

Appreciate it sir! Thank you.

I carry with my crossbreed. Ill invest in a nice holster after this semester is over when I get an income again. Internships for finance arent really offered during school. Especially in muncie.

Have a good one!

Hey kid just tell them to kiss you lily livered butt! Carry what you'd like it what you'd like. I'm 54 years old and I also choose to carry my Glock in my Fobus. Now my reason is I bike most places (yes even during the winter), hunt & hike trails all over Indiana and I kayak all summer long all over Indiana. I don't want a fancy leather holster to destroy. To bad so many on here feel they have to impress people by their dress more than their actions! I got over that during my teenage years! Don't worry about it. Get what YOU want and can afford. Don't let anyone else try to make you feel different due to their being insecure!

Have a great weekend!

Now back to your regular scheduled program! :popcorn:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I NEVER engage in a debate about my 2nd amendment rights. It's like debating religion - no one ever changes their mind and everyone just gets upset. I always say, "thank you" and cut off the conversation as quickly as possible.

Wrong. You may not change a antis mind, you can and will change a fence sitters one.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    What atm said.

Im not trying to be rude and im very glad youre asking questions. No question is stupid so please dont take my next statement as condescending.

IF you had to be 21 to purchase a handgun, but 18 to have a license to carry a handgun, wouldnt it be legal for an 18 year old to carry a handgun...?

Personally, I think the law is stupid. Then again, I think most laws are pretty stupid. :dunno:

Have a good one buddy!

hell, didn't sound rude at all. i always kinda wondered about the law on that because i remember back when i was 18 i couldn't buy a handgun (from a shop) but i was able to get my ltch. never really bothered to look up the laws since i passed 21 like 20 years ago. just curious enough to ask! oh, and just to fit in with the rest.......
    GET A HAIRCUT!!
    :D:D

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Glock and Fobus - now I see why Tupperware stock is climbing.

Its not my carry holster! GOT IT BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAP FOR THE RANGE AND IT MADE MY ORDER AT MIDWAYUSA OVER THE FREE SHIPPING REQUIREMENT.

what do you carry? Oh wait, I dont care, because you can do whatever you want. Ill carry what I want how I want, k tnx.

This thread is done as far as im concerned. :popcorn:

Top Bottom