'Merica

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If it is true, you have every right to be pissed off. Hell it pisses me off.

I'm not calling you a liar, I just want proof. Thats a very serious statement on your part. Whether you take me at my word or not is totally up to you. I don't have a reason to make up stories to post in the internet.

The officer should get in trouble. What if you had crashed in the 10 blocks in-between the stop and your house and seriously hurt or killed someone else? If I were to let an obviously drunk driver go and one of my supervisors found out about it, punishment starts at an unpaid vacation. If the obviously drunk driver was to be stopped by another officer or crashes and seriously injures or kills an "innocent person", the unpaid vacation increases in length and could very possibly end in termination. No thanks, I'm not going to lose $ or my job for someone that couldn't make an adult decision and walk, call a friend, or take a cab.

Maybe he learned that he can get away with drunk driving and he's going to continue to do it until caught or he crashes and kills either himself or another person?

So we should apply the same logic to the guy who raped the 2 year old at SeaWorld. He's a good guy who made a mistake and the officers should have used their discretion and just let him get away with it. :noway:

I wasn't speeding or driving badly but was under the influence in that I knew I did not want to roll down my window and talk (you can smell alcohol pretty quickly). I was also not what he was looking for in that neighborhood but did have a reason to stop me, my license plate light was out, which seems to happen on that vehicle a lot.

I was driving back home once after visiting my daughter (no drinking) and a guy turned right in front of me. I t-boned him badly. When I was questioned by the officer on the scene, I realized I had left home without my wallet. No license. The officer looked up my file and just stared for a while. I asked what was wrong and she said that it was the cleanest record she had seen so I do not get in much trouble driving.

The night I was drinking my reaction to it surprised me and I should have stayed at my friends house that night. I doubt that I looked or acted too badly, I just knew that I did not want to roll down that window.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :laugh:
    First I would like to say that I appreciate having a serial angaonistic piece of #*$% stalking me on a public gun forum. It show a great deal of class on your part.

To everyone else that cares and I am sure there aren't many of you, I may have joined back in 2009. If that's what the record states then that's probably when I joined, but i didn't start using the forum until recently. Maybe buttercup Josh could tell us all when my first post was posted. I don't know where to find that info, but I am sure it wasn't till the end of 2010. I apologize to all those I mislead except for buttercup Josh. He has obviously been mislead to a point that I can't help him.

As for the December 2010 post I have no idea why my new buttercup referenced it. If only I could be "smartest" maybe I would know.

:lol2::rofl::boxing::bacondance::p:laugh:

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    I told you something didn't ring true with your story.

I investigated. There is a difference between that and stalking.

You answered the question two of us asked -- why you didn't post about this a year ago, with

I thought you lied about that, and I checked. Turns out I was right. Until I saw this, I was ready to shoot you a PM with an apology that maybe I was too hard on you.

I cannot abide liars, and it turns out you started posting in the same month of the same year this allegedly happened, but did not post it.

I think, "Buttercup", that you lied, got called out, and now are acting as would a petulant child.

We do not abide persons of low character here. Lying is proof of such character.

Josh

First of all you're Buttercup. There can't be two buttercups in a story.

Secondly when I joined and when I reported has nothing to do with the events that happened. If I joined in 2009 and the event happened in 2010 then I didn't join and start posting the same month of the event. So why do you make that claim after YOU presented the facts. Your interpretation (AKA opinion) as usual is wrong.

Thirdly you failed to tell me when I made the first post. Did that not fit into your wrong opinion so you just ignored it. I had a message from another member that said it was November 24 2010. That would be 8 or 9 months later.

Fourthly there are material facts to a story that matter and immaterial facts that dont necessarily make or break the story. The date that it is posted, the exact date that it happened, the exact time, the color of my t-shirt etc are all immaterial yet they are consuming you to a point that investigate (stalk) so see if you can find a kink in the details that makes the whole event a lie and while doing so try to discredit everything that I try to contribute not only in this thread, but the entire forum.

Again the events happened just as I described.

Finally don't bother PMing with an apology. First of all I could care less if apologize or not. Secondly if you man enought to attack and stalk me in a public thread be man enough to apologize in the public thread. I'm guessing that the be man enough is a bit of a challenge for you Buttercup.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    There can't be two buttercups in a story.

Excuse me... Is this a new forum rule? Can someone clarify this for me? When did this new rule come out? Only one buttercup per story? Did some jackbooted thug make up this rule? I hate this rule. I want it repealed. Who do I need to talk to to get the buttercup rule repealed?!?!?!?!? I LIKE multiple buttercups in my stories, dammit!

:rules:

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    Excuse me... Is this a new forum rule? Can someone clarify this for me? When did this new rule come out? Only one buttercup per story? Did some jackbooted thug make up this rule? I hate this rule. I want it repealed. Who do I need to talk to to get the buttercup rule repealed?!?!?!?!? I LIKE multiple buttercups in my stories, dammit!

:rules:

LOL. It's not a forum rule, it's a man rule. Maybe your familiar with the saying if a team has two quarterbacks they really don't have any. I think it was Madden. Anyway, same principle. If you're both buttercups what's the point in living. In a relationship here has to be a primary provider and a primary provided for. I'm the provider and Josh (Buttercup) is being provided for.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    So if it's a man rule, I should still be allowed to have as many buttercups in MY stories as I want. I'm pretty sure my right to multiple buttercups is constitutionally protected. If men want to waive their constitutional rights I suppose it's no business of mine. Just don't come crying to me when you decide you WANT two or three buttercups in your story.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    So if it's a man rule, I should still be allowed to have as many buttercups in MY stories as I want. I'm pretty sure my right to multiple buttercups is constitutionally protected. If men want to waive their constitutional rights I suppose it's no business of mine. Just don't come crying to me when you decide you WANT two or three buttercups in your story.

YOU may have as many buttercups in whichever story you want.......Me on the other hand, I am still waiting on a PM with the names of the involved officers so that I may deal with it on my end.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Oh I'm not, I just feel if he is that upset that he needs to come ***** about on the interwebz.........then why would you not accept help when it was offered. But some people would rather just ***** about things rather than actually get anything done.............IF anything even happened.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Oh I'm not, I just feel if he is that upset that he needs to come ***** about on the interwebz.........then why would you not accept help when it was offered. But some people would rather just ***** about things rather than actually get anything done.............IF anything even happened.

I think the last sentence of this quote is the way I'm leaning. If I was upset about something to the point where I wanted to type up stories about it on the internet, I'd at least mention the names of the officers involved. If someone actually would know the officers involved and was offering to try to set things straight with them, I'd definitely take them up. Even if I didn't want anything done about it, I'd at least drop the names to vindicate myself when folks are implying that I'm lying. That's just my :twocents:.

OP here is your chance to prove Josh and others wrong.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Personally I would of told the officer I'm taking my guns with me. If he wants to feel safe and doesn't like being around other people with guns, he needs to move to another country and find a new line of work.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What do you intend to do about it if you get a name? Are you the official complaint department? Maybe you should give him the contact information for the person who is.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    First of all you're Buttercup. There can't be two buttercups in a story.

Secondly when I joined and when I reported has nothing to do with the events that happened. If I joined in 2009 and the event happened in 2010 then I didn't join and start posting the same month of the event. So why do you make that claim after YOU presented the facts. Your interpretation (AKA opinion) as usual is wrong.

Thirdly you failed to tell me when I made the first post. Did that not fit into your wrong opinion so you just ignored it. I had a message from another member that said it was November 24 2010. That would be 8 or 9 months later.

Fourthly there are material facts to a story that matter and immaterial facts that dont necessarily make or break the story. The date that it is posted, the exact date that it happened, the exact time, the color of my t-shirt etc are all immaterial yet they are consuming you to a point that investigate (stalk) so see if you can find a kink in the details that makes the whole event a lie and while doing so try to discredit everything that I try to contribute not only in this thread, but the entire forum.

Again the events happened just as I described.

Finally don't bother PMing with an apology. First of all I could care less if apologize or not. Secondly if you man enought to attack and stalk me in a public thread be man enough to apologize in the public thread. I'm guessing that the be man enough is a bit of a challenge for you Buttercup.

I PMed you with an apology? When? Sorry, those here who know me know that I don't do the apology thing lightly.

I posted a link:

Lest you have us think you forgot about this place from signup until now, witness your post on Dec 25th, 2010:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/92051-handgun_show-n-tell-3.html#post1535463

Why didn't you post something the month this happened?

The date of this post is 12-25-2010. You had joined 12-20-2009. Did you not say that this occurred in February 2010? You forgot about this site in a little over two months? Wow. Must be the alcohol. Or you're lying.

And you just now choose to mention it?

Odd.

I still say you're lying and that this was intended to be a cop bashing thread, or a trolling thread.

Sweet dreams, Cupcake.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    What do you intend to do about it if you get a name? Are you the official complaint department? Maybe you should give him the contact information for the person who is.

I would either

A: have a discussion with the involved party and find out the other side of the story and deal with it however it needs to be dealt with.

Or

B: If requested I would provide the name and contact info of my Asst Chief (who is the person that handles complaints)

You know, I would think you of all people would be happy that I as an LEO was offering to help out and get the story straight and IF it happened as reported, then deal with it. You are one of the first ones on INGO always saying we protect our own and discount us when we say we do deal with things. That is what I am trying to do but it sounds as if that isn't good enough for you.

If the OP contacted me and asked for a contact name and didn't want to give me the names of the involved then that is what I would do. One of my reasons for wanting the names is I could pretty much tell you just by hearing the names if there is any truth to this. While I might not know how EVERYONE operates ALL the time, I could at least add some input to if it was actually possible or not.

Top Bottom