• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Where's my cupcake?

Carrying at a school, carrying while drinking, giving out his girlfriend's number to try to get him off the hook... not a good case for the cupcake.

And no rebuttal as Mr. Harmon suggested?

Wow.

I'd let the whole thing go if my lil' cupcake just admitted that he screwed up big time and will take the blame.

If any fault lies with the officer, it was that he was too lenient by not giving a roadside test.

<shrug>

Josh

dsom2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Noblesville
    Where's my cupcake?

Carrying at a school, carrying while drinking, giving out his girlfriend's number to try to get him off the hook... not a good case for the cupcake.

And no rebuttal as Mr. Harmon suggested?

Wow.

I'd let the whole thing go if my lil' cupcake just admitted that he screwed up big time and will take the blame.

If any fault lies with the officer, it was that he was too lenient by not giving a roadside test.

<shrug>

Josh

Sorry Buttercup, Been in Antigua for awhile.

First of all everyone is focusing on the details and not the interaction with the officer. Secondly I have never asked for anyone to do anything. I was just stating what happened.

The date was the date of the 1500. If it was January then I am sorry to have lied. I didn't put in in my daytimer. Again if it happened in either January or February or March or yesterday does it really make a difference?

And yes I carry on school property. If I recall, many mass shootings occur on school property. Many confrontations occur on school property. I carry any place that there is not a metal detector and a sign. I am a responsible gun owner and if you don't agree then I don't care.

I can't really call you a liar Buttercup, but I can call you a fabricator which is more or less the same. Again the police officer didn't conduct a field sobriety test because there was no need. You're the piece of #*$& that started the notion that I was impared.

As for the the ring or the octogon it really doesn't matter unless you're a runner.

I screwed up by even mentioning it. I would like to withdrawl my original post and submit my new account. If the discussion wants to begin again fine, but do it without me.

I was pulled over by a Fishers Police officer. He saw an empty magazine in the cup holder. He asked if I had any guns in the car. I said yes. He took all three and I had to go pick them up in two days at the station.

I have learned how I should have handled the situation which is what I wanted. Thanks to everyone on the board that contributed and thanks to the parents of Buttercup for raising a pathetic serial antogonistic pri#&.

Top Bottom