• Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    image.jpg

Here is mine!
    wish you luck with it, I had to give up the TB when I was in CA. For some reason mine couldn't eject the brass right.
    Sig looked at it twice and at the end of it it was just riddled with FTF.
    Good luck!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    View attachment 33955

Here is mine!
    wish you luck with it, I had to give up the TB when I was in CA. For some reason mine couldn't eject the brass right.
    Sig looked at it twice and at the end of it it was just riddled with FTF.
    Good luck!

Well, at least according to their site, the only difference is that yours had the threaded barrel. Sorry you had bad luck with yours. Knocking on wood mine doesn't exhibit the same issues!

Yellowshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Loved it when it was working! I was nailing 2" peel and stick and shoot target at 25 yrds.
    Hot brass to my forehead made it... Unpleasant lol and FTF was just plain annoying.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sweet gun for sure. Thanks for sharing :D

Any time :)

Loved it when it was working! I was nailing 2" peel and stick and shoot target at 25 yrds.
    Hot brass to my forehead made it... Unpleasant lol and FTF was just plain annoying.

The accuracy sounds great. I've been impressed with what myself and IndyGlockMan have done with it at 7 yards. I haven't attempted shooting distances further than that, but I think that will now be on my agenda for the next time I take it to the range.

So far, I haven't had either the brass to the face issue, nor the FTF issue. Everything has cycled reliably and most brass ejects as it should, though I've had the occasional piece hit my shoulder. Hopefully it stays that way!

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Any time :)

The accuracy sounds great. I've been impressed with what myself and IndyGlockMan have done with it at 7 yards. I haven't attempted shooting distances further than that, but I think that will now be on my agenda for the next time I take it to the range.

So far, I haven't had either the brass to the face issue, nor the FTF issue. Everything has cycled reliably and most brass ejects as it should, though I've had the occasional piece hit my shoulder. Hopefully it stays that way!

The only reason it was hitting your shoulder (and mine too) was because it was bounding off the divider wall in the indoor range.
    Won't happen when we shoot it outside.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The only reason it was hitting your shoulder (and mine too) was because it was bounding off the divider wall in the indoor range.
    Won't happen when we shoot it outside.

A couple times, i couldn't tell if they were hitting me directly, or bouncing. Glad you noticed :)

Lucky!
    the only other thing that bugged me with that gun is the sharp edge at the end of the rail...
    if you used a nice leather holster it will tear it up!

Thanks for the warning. I'm not sure if I was ever going to carry this gun, but if so, I'll keep that in mind.

Grifd21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2014
    Bloomington
    Very nice. I've been watching a couple of these for a while. Very sexy, just trying to find the right deal. Good find! Thanks for sharing

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Took the Sig for another spin this morning and had a great time. My Niece is home on leave from the Navy and wanted to shoot a few of my guns. Went over to Parabellum where she got to shoot my Walther PPQ, G19, my Loaded and the Sig. Had my first malfunction from the Sig today, a FTF on the last round in one of the mags. Once I cleared it, I put the same round back in the same mag and it loaded and shot fine, as did the next 3 or 4 magazines worth, so I'm not sure what the deal was. Still accurate as hell and fun to shoot. The niece enjoyed the G19 the best, but I think it had a lot more to do with the size of the gun and the caliber. All in all a good day at the range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The only downside to it being a holiday is I have the day off, but can't hit the range. Have my Sig all cleaned, lubed and ready to rock. Oh well, I guess I can wait till Saturday... :nailbite:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Glad to hear you're happy with the new Sig. I've had my Sig out to the range a couple of times in the last week and have begun carrying it again. That gun is a joy to shoot. I'd say it's become my favorite, but to be honest, I'm a gun nut, so any gun I have in my hand and that shoots well for me feels like my favorite. For this week though, I'm liking the Sig 1911. I just passed 423 rounds this week and there has been zero issues with it. That's been using mostly Sig factory mags, but also Wilson Combat as well. I had a Sig Scorpion that had a couple of early issues with not locking back on the last round, but that was only with the factory mags. The issue eventually went away, but this new Sig has been great from the start with all of the mags I've run through it. This is my Sig. It's a full size railed nickel.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad to hear you're happy with the new Sig. I've had my Sig out to the range a couple of times in the last week and have begun carrying it again. That gun is a joy to shoot. I'd say it's become my favorite, but to be honest, I'm a gun nut, so any gun I have in my hand and that shoots well for me feels like my favorite. For this week though, I'm liking the Sig 1911. I just passed 423 rounds this week and there has been zero issues with it. That's been using mostly Sig factory mags, but also Wilson Combat as well. I had a Sig Scorpion that had a couple of early issues with not locking back on the last round, but that was only with the factory mags. The issue eventually went away, but this new Sig has been great from the start with all of the mags I've run through it. This is my Sig. It's a full size railed nickel.

Beautiful gun Tim! My buddy IndyGlockMan and I were drooling over that at Ft. Liberty a couple of weeks ago, except that one had the walnut grips. I like those grips you have on yours. They look very attractive for that gun. Out of all my guns, I think my Sig is the most accurate for me. It's a joy to shoot and looks good too, so I think I'll keep it :D

Top Bottom