• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Like everyone else, I've been trying to find the best holster for everyday wear. With my job (sales) I need to conceal pretty much all the time. I came across n82tactical. Click to go to their website: index

I bought a professional series holster for my S&W M&P 9c for Christmas. Wore it throughout the day yesterday and I have say I'm impressed. If you're interested in an IWB that is tuckable as well, you might give this a look. Cost is $70 for the professional model that I show in the pics. Got any specific questions PM me. I'll be happy to try and provide an answer.

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Thanks for showing this. I'm looking for the perfect IWB holster for my Ruger SR40c

You might like the Galco kingtuck. I love mine, it's the same design as the crossbreed. I have the Galco made for the xd but an sr9c fits good which I think is the same size as the sr40c.

mastershot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    I like the Stealth Defense Strut Holster best of all because I can wear it all day, with normal clothing, while doing my daily activities including, walking, sitting, bending over without exposure or loss of comfort. This holster has only been on the market for about a year and most people haven’t seen it.

Top Bottom