• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Are you kidding me?

Are you really going to claim that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos with the nefarious intent of somehow destroying the black family structure?

Seriously? Seriously?

No you mistake what Im saying, drugs and more substationaly coke, their intent was for money, to support "off the books" wars against communism.

The breakdown of the black family structure, and by extension the black community, was a result of these dealings.
    And this was not the beginning of the cede breakdown, it started durning the civil rights movement, when the "so called" radicals, were viewed as public enemy number one in some government circles.

All this is fact, still all that being said, the black community still has a responsibilty as a whole to rise above, the circumstances of the old days that brought the race to it's current state.

My point in all of this is ,to address Nordic who seems to think there is this big difference, between whites and blacks, it's like saying that white blood is different from black blood.
    He seems to advocate segregation and an idea that we are not all somehow equal. Then uses the fore fathers equally backwards and ignorant way of thinking as justification for thinking in the same light.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Are you kidding me?

Are you really going to claim that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos with the nefarious intent of somehow destroying the black family structure?

Seriously? Seriously?

I always thought that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos for the explicit purpose of gangs, by gangs, to get money. :dunno: You know, get rich quick or die trying? Or something like that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    So you justify your thinking of sergregation, by promoting the opinion, that it will benefit blacks by them being set free, and able to thus accumalate black wealth, which was stolen from them, by liberals and communist, correct??

It's a minor part, but yes.

And as far as stolen wealth. Not really "stolen" Black business just could not compete with White business.

Why go to the piggly wiggly when you can shop at Marsh, Kroger etc.

You also quote Abe, like that matters. All that shows is that as great as the he and the founding fathers were, they still were prone to ignorance, and stupidity. Just because they are the founding fathers dosen't mean that every thought they had or decision they made was, correct, or just.

Well, it show's

1). The direction America went, is the direction the Founders would have NEVER endorsed.

2). It also shows that not much as changed since then.

My question is, how were they ignorant, they were right. Congo, Haiti, Bronxe, Harlem, South Africa, Oakland, Chicago, Indpls, Atlanta, Rhodesia, Zimbabwai all vindicate the Founders beyond dispute.

And it wasn't communist who destroyed the black familiy, quite the opposite, it was right wing fear, of black uprisings and civil unrest.

:laugh: Can you back this up, or are we going to hear conspiracy theories. I wont say Drugs arent pushed, but I highly doubt it was the Right Wingers.

Hippies were the drug addicts, not the Conservative Christian right wing.

How do you think the drugs, got into the ghettos?? Well you see what happens after something like that is brought in.
    Thats not really here nor there, the point is you sound like you lean towards an ignorant and backwards way of thinking, that a person who seems to be intelligent, like yourself, should not be doing.

Well it's obvious the drugs did not mysteriously just appear, but the whose who to being blamed is the issue.

I dont think Im ignorant. I think Im realistic. And thank you for the compliment Brother,it does mean something when we can talk civilly and not attack each other.

People, if they judge each other or character alone, will and have lived side by side, with relative ease, regardless of race. It all depends on how the people look at each other and themselves, if most of the people believe, like it seems you do that they are better than others, because of their race, then of course they will not be able to live with each other.

Character is important - No arguement. However, Multiculturalism has never worked.

Race will ALWAYS be an issue, that is until one disolve all human senses.

However, if we want to judge character, then why exclude all other factors which will help to form an intelligent opinion?

Again, this has nothing to do with supremacism, why do you keep bringing that up?

You put way to much emphisis on race and it's overall control of how a person is. You speak as if you don't have the ability to interact with the rest of the racial society, to prove this thought of seperation and "opposite end of the spectrum" thinking.
    If you were mingeling with the peoples other races, open mindly, Im sure you would find people in each race, that didn't fit into your racial box.

I do interact with all forms of people, religions and cultures. Im actually envious of Sikh Martial culture, and also some other's.

I am incredibly open minded. However, I would not want to sacrifice my culture for another.
    Im curious, why is that Im closed minded? Why cant you be the one whose closed minded. We've tried your version, several times, and it's failed - EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Exceptions do not define the rule of thumb - EVER,brother.

Also, so I guess Hitler decieded that he hated Jews somewhere between 1930-39, ? Im sure he was just using this agreement until he was done with the Jews and made some money to fund, his war.

Not an issue. You made a comment that was wrong. His Agenda after the agreement is moot.

I dont doubt there was some disdain from Hitler regarding Jews. Research WWI.

He basically felt the Jews exploited and sold Germany out. Im sure he would've been angry had it been Muslims, Hindus or any other religious group of people.

How are we to prove this people above are Jews? And lets ask the Jews with numbers still tatted on their arms, how they feel about Hitler ??

Good grief, Now those people are not jews? :laugh: Grasping for straws huh?

There are too many accounts of the murders and genocide from Jews and Germans alike, for me to believe that Hitler accepted Jews, in the ranks, and was anyway or shape peaceful is attempts, to deal with, what did they call it the Jewish problem? Something I can't recall.

Dont believe, I dont care. It wont make you right if your still wrong.

A Holocaust researcher in Israel has shown that many Holocaust stories are actually false, that is coming from a an Israeli, someone who is Jewish.

I think you are hystirically twisting my words.

I believe the Jews did suffer, and that yes many died, I dont believe they're treatment was Just or fair.
    But I'll attribute many deaths to wartime standards, less food, close quarters living, disease spread etc.

Wheather or not Hitler accepted Jews is not a question, it's a fact.

But go ahead and believe it's all a worldwide conspiracy, and the six million Jews and two or three million other ethnics, and hadicapped people, that are dead, are really hiding out, so no one will find out, the truth.

:laugh:

I just showed you facts. There is no conspiracy, except for what your saying..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I always thought that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos for the explicit purpose of gangs, by gangs, to get money. :dunno: You know, get rich quick or die trying? Or something like that.

Distribution is different from importing.

One example of this in effect is when Brits were in Asia, they used drugs to batter down the resistance. I believe Boxers rebellion halted British rule effectively.
    ================================================

SOL, show me how the Founders are ignorant and backwards, while your enjoying this Nation, that was formed from they're blood and hardwork, they're sacrifice.

They've been vindicated several times over. Look at the mass killings of Whites by Black in Congo, Zimbabwai, South Africa, and Haiti - All these areas were great places before these genocides, and now they rate as 3rd world nations.

Haiti recieved 85 plus percent of it's GDP from American tax payers. South Africa, Zimbabwai also recieves money from outsider sources, for they're own inability to sustain themselves economically.

How about this SOL, instead of making opinions, show some facts.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Racists? Like these White people?

NAACP%2Bfounders1.gif

Oh, wait . . . those are the founders of the NAACP.:D

bottom left. I want facial hair like that.

NAACP, sharpton, jackson are all full of hot air. if you think about it, its in their interests to keep racism alive and kicking black people... if they no longer have an issue to rally behind and give speeches on, they lose their income... so what do they really want?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Distribution is different from importing.

One example of this in effect is when Brits were in Asia, they used drugs to batter down the resistance. I believe Boxers rebellion halted British rule effectively.
    ================================================

I normally respect your posts, but here, respectfully, you either have no clue about gangs and the drug trade or you refuse to accept the reality of it. The movies "Blow" and "Scarface" are very accurate descriptions and accounts of how drugs became "big" in the ghetto. It wasn't a conspiracy by anyone. They saw quick money and went for it.

I don't challenge Boxers Rebellion, because I've seen where the drug trade has both helped, and hurt a war effort on many occasions.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I normally respect your posts, but here, respectfully, you either have no clue about gangs and the drug trade or you refuse to accept the reality of it. The movies "Blow" and "Scarface" are very accurate descriptions and accounts of how drugs became "big" in the ghetto. It wasn't a conspiracy by anyone. They saw quick money and went for it.

I don't challenge Boxers Rebellion, because I've seen where the drug trade has both helped, and hurt a war effort on many occasions.

I concede that I am ignorant, but I speculate that alot of drugs had to come from outside the country.

I just dont think the American/southern Nation drug trade was always profitable, that it had to start somewhere, somehow.

I will never endorse the idea that it was Right Wingers who started it, back then America was still fairly "Conservative" in it's political outlook.

I think the drugs were pushed by the left (hippies), and then supply/demand took hold and the Cartels seized the moment.

Again, this is my unprofessional, uncited speculative opinion of the downfall of the American black family unit.

We can take note, that oddly enough, this problem never took root in White American families - WHY, is the question. (To the destructive nature it took the Black community)

That is until recently - It can furthered be noted, that it's not the drugs that cause the violence, Europe and it's legal approach to drugs proves this much.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I concede that I am ignorant, but I speculate that alot of drugs had to come from outside the country.

I just dont think the American/southern Nation drug trade was always profitable, that it had to start somewhere, somehow.

I will never endorse the idea that it was Right Wingers who started it, back then America was still fairly "Conservative" in it's political outlook.

I think the drugs were pushed by the left (hippies), and then supply/demand took hold and the Cartels seized the moment.

Again, this is my unprofessional, uncited speculative opinion of the downfall of the American black family unit.

We can take note, that oddly enough, this problem never took root in White American families - WHY, is the question. (To the destructive nature it took the Black community)

That is until recently - It can furthered be noted, that it's not the drugs that cause the violence, Europe and it's legal approach to drugs proves this much.

Over course the drugs, REAL drugs, came in from outside the Country. Pot has always been here though. And while pot isn't the downfall to the urban gang-related black family, it did play it's part. Why it didn't effect white families the same is somewhat obvious from the apparent racism of the early and mid 1900's. White families weren't oppressed like the black families. That very oppression led to blacks not being able to find work and forcing them to stick together in all black towns or 'hoods in urban areas. the lack of jobs for black drove them into gangs which had no way to make money except to sell drugs, guns, steal, kill, etc.

I know this from talking to some really high up individuals who carry that history and teach it to the young guns.

I cna tell you know, today, it's a whole different ballgame. Gangs don't sell the drugs because they can't find work. They do it because it's quick money, whatever the risk. They have the same, if not better opportunity than us, but because the oppressed generation is still alive, they teach that hate to their children. They make them believe that there's no other way because the "man" is keeping them down. Organizations like the NAACP, people like Sharpton, they are to blame as well. They keep up the victim mentality and these kids believe it.

I know this all to be true because I've seen it. Hell, they even convinced me for a while. But the system is failing them because they are being given what they need to survive for a short while and they grow up in that environment. When it's not there, they turn to the quick buck.

Now, keep in mind, this is only a percentage of them and not all blacks as a whole. I know some very well educated men and women but they too will agree with me on this. What I find amazing is one of my friends who is a high ranking gang member is also one of the smartest men I know. His knowledge of the Founding of this Country, just off the top of his head rivals any one person on this board I've talked to. Yet he chooses that life style because of the money.

It's really hard to convince a kid that making $7-8/hr is better than $4k a week. :twocents:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Stop confusing the issue with logic and facts!

On the bright side, my record-breaking IGNORE list has grown by two!

Top Bottom