• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    YOU sound confused. Maybe I should have juxtoposed Irish and English nationalism. "white" is irrelevant to "nationalism" outside of the context of white supremacism.
    As for Jewish nationalism (zionism), Jewish identity has both a religious and national component. The notion that "chosen people" indicates inherent superiority is just a reflection of your world view. You might ask "chosen for what"--like living in a covenant with God and thereby being a "light unto the nations". That's a mission statement that's about duty and obligation. The Torah says: "It is not because of your virtues that you will b able to occupy their country, but because of the wickedness of those nations the Lord your God is dispossessing them before you, and in order to fulfill the oath that the Lord mad to Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Devarim/Deuteronomy 9.5. There is a Talmudic legend that before God gave the Torah to the people of Israel at Sinai, he offered it to the Canaanites and Moabites who asked "what's in the deal? Oh, no adultery, robbery, and murder? No thanks." The people of Israel said at Sinai, "We will do it and we will listen". Unconditional acceptance. Therefore the concept is one of being the CHOOSING people.
    btw, why would anyone in their right think that Lincoln was worse than hitler? Lincoln was an abolitionist, and hitler was a genocidal maniac that tried to enslave the world.:rolleyes:
    You sound confused? Nazism was for Germans, KKK were for traditionally Anglo-Saxon Christian Americans.

I figured you'd know this; after all, the KKK was created to halt yankee carpetbaggers who were coming to the South and exploiting the problems of the war torn South.

Um, "White" emcompasses all ethnic White people, Swede, American, French, and yes Ukranian, Greeks, Spaniards, non-Arabic Iranians, Middle Eastern folks such as the Kalash etc.

It's a very broad term, in my opinion.

That is properganda. If we apply that same basis, then Israels conception, not to mention the Jewish people's agenda is based on nothing more than Supremacism, not to mention Israel is a prime example of JEWISH Nationalism - "A Nation for those of jewish descent."

I think it's a great idea :D

I dont believe it's correct to apply the 'supremacist' to only one group of people. I used the jewish example, because I know you could relate, outside of that, I could've thrown up other numerous examples, all of which are socially acceptable, even though they're members spew more hatred in speech and Action than any American White group ever could.

I think it's fair to say that Latinos will seek/create organizations which will push they're agenda, just like black people, jews.
    Can you explain why it's so taboo for Whites to have such an organization or screw it, just the mere idea of having that agenda without being labeled, unfairly.

And I say unfairly, because I never hear anyone call NAACP, ADL, La raza out for they're racism. Infact, they trump themselves up as heroes, liberators, freedom fighters against oppressors.

Hmmm, You do realize this country was founded upon WN? Even Abe Lincoln would have been considered evil, far worse than Hitler etc.

Just goes to show the ignorance and properganda, correct?

When Saying the Pledge of Alliegence, being a Christian and simply being patriotic are considered evil, backwashed, ignorant "redneck".

I'd say there is a desire to destroy the Nations founding, and screw over the Founders prosperity.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Lincoln was a hypocrite too. He was a slave owner that didn't free his own slaves after the war. :rolleyes: Not worse than Hitler, but still pretty bad.

Beg pardon? I've not been able to find any credible evidence that Lincoln owned slaves.... and if he had, he certainly could not have freed them after war, what with him being dead and all.

Lincoln was certainly racist, and despised blacks. But he hated slavery with a passion.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Beg pardon? I've not been able to find any credible evidence that Lincoln owned slaves.... and if he had, he certainly could not have freed them after war, what with him being dead and all.

Lincoln was certainly racist, and despised blacks. But he hated slavery with a passion.

You're right. I'm sorry. I was thinking of something totally different. :laugh: talk about a brain lapse. :facepalm:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

Ofcourse he hated slavery with a passion, but he also had an agenda to put all blacks on a boat, and ship them right back to Africa.

That was until the Unconstitutional 14A was forced on America, and being that it was never ratified makes every single benefit Black people ever obtained unconstitutional, including the placement of blacks into citizenship, but also positions of authority

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    YOU sound confused. Maybe I should have juxtoposed Irish and English nationalism. "white" is irrelevant to "nationalism" outside of the context of white supremacism.

WN is built upon the same theory JN (Zionism) is built upon, Self determination, cultural preservation etc.

As for Jewish nationalism (zionism), Jewish identity has both a religious and national component. The notion that "chosen people" indicates inherent superiority is just a reflection of your world view.

You cant say 'supremacism' for one and not the other.

Master race...

Chosen people...

Same old tired lunacy crap.

Im fair enough to admit this.

You might ask "chosen for what"--like living in a covenant with God and thereby being a "light unto the nations".

That covenant with Jesus, and so upon the New Covenant was entered for those only who follow Jesus, this completely negates the Old covenant.

Now the "Chosen" is for EVERYONE, or those who are willing to follow Christ.

That's a mission statement that's about duty and obligation. The Torah says: "It is not because of your virtues that you will b able to occupy their country, but because of the wickedness of those nations the Lord your God is dispossessing them before you, and in order to fulfill the oath that the Lord mad to Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Devarim/Deuteronomy 9.5.

:rolleyes:

There is a Talmudic legend that before God gave the Torah to the people of Israel at Sinai, he offered it to the Canaanites and Moabites who asked "what's in the deal? Oh, no adultery, robbery, and murder? No thanks." The people of Israel said at Sinai, "We will do it and we will listen". Unconditional acceptance. Therefore the concept is one of being the CHOOSING people.

Very interesting.

btw, why would anyone in their right think that Lincoln was worse than hitler? Lincoln was an abolitionist, and hitler was a genocidal maniac that tried to enslave the world.:rolleyes:

I dont care to list all the quotes, or Lincolns agenda, his goal in the end was the same as that of Hitler.

I understand why you might think Lincoln was some kind of hero, but he was quoted as saying and Im paraphasing.

"If I could keep the Union together, I would not free the slaves. It it would keep the Union together to free all slaves, I would. If I could keep the union together while freeing just half of slaves, I would."

The stupid Confederates, in they're bravery thought they could win the war, and so it pushed onward. Lincoln was never going to abolish slavery, and then magically give Blacks citizenship.

Research the man, he won his Presidency by supporting Segregationalist views, and boasting about his agenda to boot the Black people out of America.

And for being Hitler so genocidal, he sure did do a great job, what with allowing Arabic Muslims in the renowned SS unit, and allowing Jews to serve openly in a Military capacity.

I keep hearing about this enslaving the world, yet I've never seen a single piece of proof of it.

To the contrary, it's quite obvious Hitler never wanted war.:rolleyes:
    Pat Buchanan has touched on this. But it's clear as day is from night, when you actually research and not allow other people tell you what to think.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    To the contrary, it's quite obvious Hitler never wanted war.:rolleyes:
    Pat Buchanan has touched on this. But it's clear as day is from night, when you actually research and not allow other people tell you what to think.
    I'm sure you'll have some reason, but how do you explain invading Poland if he didn't want war?:cool:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    You're right. I'm sorry. I was thinking of something totally different. :laugh: talk about a brain lapse. :facepalm:

Were you thinking of Thomas Jefferson? It has been said that Jefferson wanted to write in the abolition of slavery but many felt that it was to controversial at the time. A lot of the founding fathers/leaders had slaves and it was thought that adding that at the time would cause the movement to splinter.

And for being Hitler so genocidal, he sure did do a great job, what with allowing Arabic Muslims in the renowned SS unit, and allowing Jews to serve openly in a Military capacity. Hitler also did a great job of having Heinrich Himmler hunt down and execute how many million INNOCENT women and children?

I keep hearing about this enslaving the world, yet I've never seen a single piece of proof of it. Have you ever heard of or seen pictures of Austwich? (only 1 million killed), Belzec extermination camp?(over 500,000 killed), Chelmno or Kulmhof?(150,000+ killed), Warsaw? (around 200,000 killed)

OH....you said enslaved not killed. How about triple those numbers and add about another 20 labor, death, and transit camps to that list.

To the contrary, it's quite obvious Hitler never wanted war.:rolleyes: I do agree with you on this statement as Hitler did not want war. In reality he wanted to wipe the planet clean of all Jewish and non-white people as they were inferior to the "master race." However, some people decided they did not want to stand still and be slaughtered like the mighty Nazi's wanted so they banded together and defeated the mighty Wehrmacht. I realize that is a shame since those fine soldiers went into non-combatant neighborhoods and rounded up children to be executed because they went to a different church or have a different color of skin. Adolf Hitler was nothing more than a coward who took his own life rather than face "the enemy" that HE CREATED out of fear and fascism.
    Pat Buchanan has touched on this. But it's clear as day is from night, when you actually research and not allow other people tell you what to think. Pat Buchanan has said that Hitler did not want war but he is not saying that Hitler was a peaceful leader.

I try to avoid some of this garbage but sometimes I can't help myself. Just like all the Skinheads and KKK and any other race baiting or hating group the NAACP should be avoided and IGNORED!!!! Like a lot of other groups in this country the NAACP has lost its usefulness and is nothing more than a hate group that is trying to advance one particular race rather than working to advance all of America.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Were you thinking of Thomas Jefferson? It has been said that Jefferson wanted to write in the abolition of slavery but many felt that it was to controversial at the time. A lot of the founding fathers/leaders had slaves and it was thought that adding that at the time would cause the movement to splinter.

Actually, no. I was probably thinking about someone in his cabinet or something as I was just reading about Lincoln and abolition the other day. The whole NAACP thing I was watching on CNN had a thing about how during and after the civil war, "whitey" still wanted to hold on to their slaves. There was someone close to Lincoln that didn't free their slaves and it was a big issue.

You'll have to forgive me at the moment as I can't find the link. :rolleyes: I gotta stop wiping my history so often. Anyway, when I get the link I'll post it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Due to a malfunction, I lost my reply, so Im going to keep this short, sweet and to the point.

Orge - Polish Militia's were killing en mass Ethnic Germans. Hitler attempted to talk Poland into giving back the land, Germany was forced to give at WWI; Land that was won long before WWI.

Google Pat Buchanan on the subject, there is alot of history missing regarding WWII, not surprising, Public School cannot even teach historically accurate American History without injecting they're communist agenda.

IrishFan - a Majority of Europeans supported Germany during WWII, Germany had to create special units to keep the ethnicity together, because so many were joining to fight for Hitler.
    Nevermind many Americans being of Germanic heritage, they also supported Germany. FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to be attack so he could have an execuse to get into the fray.

As far as Hitler rounding up folks, America, Britain and Russia did the samething. When a people declare war, it's the only rationale thing to be done.

judea_declares_war_Large.png

What is the date and headline?
    Jewish boycott of German goods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a documentry, about the quote, Germany etc.

It's decent in that it raises some interesting questions, especially concerning the use of Science and German records.

Through my own study, Irishfan, of which doesnt include the communist properganda, but non-bias, it's appearant Germany NEVER had the desire to "kill all the jews", non-whites, alot of thing's points to Hitler wanted to put Jews back in Israel

Hitler wanted to have a nation of German folk with no other ethnic group allowed to be citizens of Germany. His attitude toward the Jews is that they could also have their own nation with no other ethnic group allowed to be citizens, but they could not stay in Germany.

For years, the German Jews had had their own state-within-a-state in Germany. They had everything that a country would normally have, including their own language (Yiddish), their own flag which is now the flag of Israel, and their own anthem which is now the national anthem of Israel. Hitler didn't mind if the Jews had their own country, but it could not be on German soil. Nor did he want the Jews to assimilate into the German culture. Hitler did not like the fact that the Jews dominated German culture with their liberal ideas, modern art and architecture, and their progressive ideas. He objected to the morals of the Jews which were more liberal than those of the Germans.

As soon as he became the Führer after the president of Germany died in 1934, Hitler set up a race and resettlement office which helped the German Jews to go to Palestine. At that time, Palestine was a British protectorate and the British had strict rules of immigration designed to keep the Jews out. Only young Jews with agricultural or blue-collar skills could qualify for immigration to Israel, so Hitler set up farms and shops where the Jews could learn the skills that would qualify them. Meanwhile, Hitler sneaked professional Jews into Palestine and even devised a plan that allowed them to take their wealth with them.

After the defeat of Poland, Hitler took over the Madagascar plan that the Poles had been working on, but the British, who controlled the seas, would not allow the Jews to settle on the island of Madagascar.

Hitler did not want the Jews to have sex with the Germans. He wanted the Germans to be a pure race, not a mixed race. Hitler did not want multiculturalism or diversity in Germany. He wanted a German nation with nothing but German people and German culture. He wanted the Jews to leave Germany and set up a state-within-a-state in some other country or to set up their own country.

Link

So much for all that 'kill everyone spew' huh Irishfan?

None of what you said explains why Hitler allowed Jews, Arabic muslims to serve in his Military.

Ironic that it was Nazi Germany who wanted to put Jews back in Israel, while the Brits outrightly refused. Just saying.

History is being told by the Winners point of view. We cant sit here and tell how the French, Brits and Americans treated Jews, because they were the Allies... The Heroes... They could do no wrong.

Sad fact is, America prior to WWII was quite hostile toward Jews, who rated a little above people of color, but were thought to be just as destructive, unfortunately.

Point is, dont throw stones in a glass house.

===================================
    IrishFan, many of the Founders DID want to free they're slaves.

Slavery was NEVER apart of "American" history. It was fully apart of European colonialism, royal aristocrisy at its best.
    The Founders disdained this so much, that many Founders wanted to abolish it, but it was too contraversial at the time.

However, it's quite clear, that once they were free, the slaves would NEVER experience American citizenship. Many of the Founders supported the American Colonial Society, which basically had the agenda to buy land, with American funds in Africa, and repreitated the free slaves back to Africa.

Liberia was just such a Nation, Irishfan. The Capital Monrovia, is named after President Monroe.

Lincoln, it is said... If he was never murdered, would have certainly sent all the black people back to Africa to Liberia.

Lincoln, despite communist properganda, was about as far away as Multiculturalism, diversity as one could be. His campeign was built upon the the promises that he would segregate, and then ship all the former slaves back, funny he won.

Thomas Jefferson, also supported such measures, as did Ben Franklin etc.

Now we can deal with the Unconstitutional 14Amendment. Being that it was NEVER fully ratified, makes the 14A, and all policies, agendas and citizenship to have benefited from it, completely illegal, and unconstitutional.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE 14th AMENDMENT
    David Lawrence: There is No "Fourteenth Amendment"!
    Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History, education - It's much harder than sitting at a desk, allowing someone else to tell you what to think, and shove they're agenda down your throat.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    So what do you want to do about it now Nordic? Remove the rights and citizenship granted to black people, also known as Americans, and put them on a ship and send the to Libera?? In addition you have yet to show one iota of proof of a Jew serving openly in Hitlers army??

I find it hard to believe that on one hand he was masterminding the murder and torture of millions of Jews and other ethinic groups, and then on the other hand saying that it was ok for some of those same people to serve in the army.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Irishfan+1!
    Nordicheathen, I was going to give you the benefit-of-the-doubt and just consider you a case study in "a little info is a dangerous thing" but since you continue to hang your "chosen people=master race" on Jews in the face of an explanation/rebuttal, I'll just have to write you off as an irrational Jew hating bigot.
    I don't have a problem with you having your Christian beliefs, but don't expect me to share them. For me the new testament has the same authority as the koran.
    As for "now 'chosen' is for everyone", Judaism doesn't claim that ONLY Jews have a place in the post-messianic/judgement day world; just the righteous whoever they are.
    That was ridiculous to post a call to boycott nazi germany as proof that hitler didn't start WW2 (you must not have read the text citing nazi attacks on Jews in Germany) as if Judea was functioning as a state with an army:laugh:.btw the mufti of Jerusalem, amin husseini, recruited moslems to serve in auxilary ss units to help with hitlers "final solution". There were probably some German soldiers with a Jewish ancestor that wasn't noticed by the nazis, but Jew weren't allowed to EXIST anywhere (but slave-labor death camps) the nazis ruled.
    Try getting past yourself and recognize that this was and is a nation of immigrants (yours too nordicvinlander) that's supposed to be have "liberty and justice for all".:patriot:
    Due to a malfunction, I lost my reply, so Im going to keep this short, sweet and to the point.

Orge - Polish Militia's were killing en mass Ethnic Germans. Hitler attempted to talk Poland into giving back the land, Germany was forced to give at WWI; Land that was won long before WWI.

Google Pat Buchanan on the subject, there is alot of history missing regarding WWII, not surprising, Public School cannot even teach historically accurate American History without injecting they're communist agenda.

IrishFan - a Majority of Europeans supported Germany during WWII, Germany had to create special units to keep the ethnicity together, because so many were joining to fight for Hitler.
    Nevermind many Americans being of Germanic heritage, they also supported Germany. FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to be attack so he could have an execuse to get into the fray.

As far as Hitler rounding up folks, America, Britain and Russia did the samething. When a people declare war, it's the only rationale thing to be done.

judea_declares_war_Large.png

What is the date and headline?
    Jewish boycott of German goods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a documentry, about the quote, Germany etc.

It's decent in that it raises some interesting questions, especially concerning the use of Science and German records.

Through my own study, Irishfan, of which doesnt include the communist properganda, but non-bias, it's appearant Germany NEVER had the desire to "kill all the jews", non-whites, alot of thing's points to Hitler wanted to put Jews back in Israel

So much for all that 'kill everyone spew' huh Irishfan?

None of what you said explains why Hitler allowed Jews, Arabic muslims to serve in his Military.

Ironic that it was Nazi Germany who wanted to put Jews back in Israel, while the Brits outrightly refused. Just saying.

History is being told by the Winners point of view. We cant sit here and tell how the French, Brits and Americans treated Jews, because they were the Allies... The Heroes... They could do no wrong.

Sad fact is, America prior to WWII was quite hostile toward Jews, who rated a little above people of color, but were thought to be just as destructive, unfortunately.

Point is, dont throw stones in a glass house.

IrishFan, many of the Founders DID want to free they're slaves.

Slavery was NEVER apart of "American" history. It was fully apart of European colonialism, royal aristocrisy at its best.
    The Founders disdained this so much, that many Founders wanted to abolish it, but it was too contraversial at the time.

However, it's quite clear, that once they were free, the slaves would NEVER experience American citizenship. Many of the Founders supported the American Colonial Society, which basically had the agenda to buy land, with American funds in Africa, and repreitated the free slaves back to Africa.

Liberia was just such a Nation, Irishfan. The Capital Monrovia, is named after President Monroe.

Lincoln, it is said... If he was never murdered, would have certainly sent all the black people back to Africa to Liberia.

Lincoln, despite communist properganda, was about as far away as Multiculturalism, diversity as one could be. His campeign was built upon the the promises that he would segregate, and then ship all the former slaves back, funny he won.

Thomas Jefferson, also supported such measures, as did Ben Franklin etc.

Now we can deal with the Unconstitutional 14Amendment. Being that it was NEVER fully ratified, makes the 14A, and all policies, agendas and citizenship to have benefited from it, completely illegal, and unconstitutional.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE 14th AMENDMENT
    David Lawrence: There is No "Fourteenth Amendment"!
    Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History, education - It's much harder than sitting at a desk, allowing someone else to tell you what to think, and shove they're agenda down your throat.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Irishfan+1!

Why "+1" someone for being wrong? That's like your wife strippin and landing face first in dog poo and praising her for it.

Nordicheathen, I was going to give you the benefit-of-the-doubt and just consider you a case study in "a little info is a dangerous thing" but since you continue to hang your "chosen people=master race" on Jews in the face of an explanation/rebuttal, I'll just have to write you off as an irrational Jew hating bigot.

:runaway::runaway:

So when you cannot convince me, you resort to this? You sound like that scumbag Abe Foxman, heading the tyrannical organization ADL, when ever called out, resort to typical ad hominems and pray it saves you from answering.

Fine, I dont really care, you decided you wanted to jump the bandwagon, and was proven to be found wanting.

And since, I'll leave Abe Foxman as a prime example of Chosen people/supremacism complex.

I don't have a problem with you having your Christian beliefs, but don't expect me to share them.

Um... Not a Christian. Im a Pagan. And I wouldnt expect you to share them brother. Im just saying, that Jesus negated the Old Covenant.

DID HE NOT, BROTHER?

For me the new testament has the same authority as the koran.

That is incredibly wrong. You cannot compare Jesus's authority, to that of a disgusting kiddy touching religion.

I'd like to know how Jesus is negated in your beliefs. He died for all of mankind, not jews, christians, pagans or muslims, but for EVERYONE.

Perhaps no other man on earth is as widely known as Jesus and his deed.

As for "now 'chosen' is for everyone", Judaism doesn't claim that ONLY Jews have a place in the post-messianic/judgement day world; just the righteous whoever they are.

Not my point, I look at the "We are G*ds chosen people" spill. Jesus said those who trust me, are THE CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Please dont spin my words, brother.

That was ridiculous to post a call to boycott nazi germany as proof that hitler didn't start WW2

What does Poland have to do with Jews? or the Jewish boycott? :n00b:

(you must not have read the text citing nazi attacks on Jews in Germany) as if Judea was functioning as a state with an army:laugh:.btw the mufti of Jerusalem, amin husseini, recruited moslems to serve in auxilary ss units to help with hitlers "final solution".

ROTFL, Hitler was widely supported, the Royalty of A-Stan, hoped Hitler would come to the M.E. and help them with they're "Muslim" problems.

For such an evil, genocidal racist, Hitler sure did go out of his way to allow Arabic Muslims to serve in the prestigeous SS. Do you have any idea how conflicting this sounds? :rolleyes:

There were probably some German soldiers with a Jewish ancestor that wasn't noticed by the nazis, but Jew weren't allowed to EXIST anywhere (but slave-labor death camps) the nazis ruled.

My next post, I'll show you how this comment is very deceptive, and nothing but a lie.

Try getting past yourself and recognize that this was and is a nation of immigrants (yours too nordicvinlander) that's supposed to be have "liberty and justice for all".:patriot:

Look at the What does Posterity mean? It's in the Preamble of the Constitution. What was the Immigrant act of 1790?

America was NEVER intended to be Multiculturalist Nation.

It does grave injustices to promote such liberal nonsense.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    So what do you want to do about it now Nordic? Remove the rights and citizenship granted to black people, also known as Americans, and put them on a ship and send the to Libera??

That was the Founders agenda and intent.

America is on a one way trip to San Dimingo, as it was once called, after the black majority killed the entire White population in a declaration of they're independance, this fine little peice of land, is the same land, which Im forced to give MY TAXES TO.

Google Haiti.

Maybe, America will go the way of Rhodasia? Once a great and prosperous Nation, now known as Zimbawai is little more than a 3rd world dumping grounds. The black majority population, again, killed masses of the White, many of the White settlers fled as the Government did ZERO to prevent the attacks.
    The farms were then sold at aunction prices, I guess believing the crops would just grow on they're own, all the farms dried up.
    The Dictator has been known to beg for Whites to come back and farm the land.

Samething in South Africa is currently happening, as is the same in the Congo, once a great penicle of civilization in Africa is now a war torn area, where genocide is the norm.

This isnt opinion, it's fact. Google is your friend.

As for your question, that is not for me to answer, I merely reported that the 14A is completely unconstitutional, that is if you take the Constitution to be the holy document that it is.

If the 14A is constitutional, then so is everything that ever benefited from that agenda, simple logic, you can make 2 with out 1, correct.

My personal feeling is, Blacks will never experience "true" freedom & equality while they live amongst White people.

The Liberal/communist movement destroyed the Black family unit, the Black community, which did have Black money/wealth.

Im failing to understand how you cannot see the grievance for the Black community, and how it's tied in.

As for my feeling, I merely support the observation, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Lincoln etc, While I think each of them spoke articulately about the issue, I think Lincoln perhaps said it best

You and I are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other races. Whether it be right or wrong, I need not discuss; but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think. Your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living amongst us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.
    • Statement to the Deputation of Free Negroes, 14 August 1862
    • The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln, edited by Roy P. Baler, Rutgers University Press, 1953, Vol. V, page 371
    Abraham Lincoln - Wikiquote

Which in a nutshell, is as true today as it was historically back then.

As far as stripping of citizenship, and giving them Liberia, not my project, but one would be hard pressed to argue that everyone could not benefit from they're God given right to self-determination, of which blacks in America DO NOT HAVE.

In addition you have yet to show one iota of proof of a Jew serving openly in Hitlers army??

YES I HAVE, and I believe with you.

Jews in Hitler's army?
    Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

Because you called me liar, Im going to take a personal interest in completely discrediting your ridiculous opinion, and properganda.

I will cite my sources
    Emil Maurice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
    Yitzhak Shamir, Then and Now
    Zionism's Alliance with the Nazis - Instablogs
    Minority report. (Yitzhak Shamir as a former Nazi) (column) - The Nation | Encyclopedia.com
    Helmut Schmidt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MUSE - Holocaust and Genocide Studies - Scherwitz: Der jüdische SS-Offizier (review)
    Werner Goldberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are more than enough sources, to show the foolishness of your properganda beliefs, SOL. Please keep in mind, there is no hard feelings, but I dont like to be called a liar. especially when there is such inventions as the internet.
    Educate yourself.

prison-Emile-s.jpg

Adolf with his Jewish friend, Emile Maurice, in prison. Emile
    founded the Nazi-SS and became SS member 2. Adolf was member 1.
    Shamir-Yitzak.jpg

Yitzak Shamir, (Israeli Prime Minister). Former deputy leader of the NMO, (Israeli Freedom Movement) that offered to join the war on the Nazi side.
    480px-gertrude_stein_1935-01-04.jpg

Gertrude Stein, Jewish Nobel Laureate Novelist, nominated Adolf for the Nobel Peace Prize.
    ==================================
    yair.jpg

Leader of the NMO, (Israeli Freedom Movement) that offered to join the war on the Nazi side.
    =================================
    HelmutSchmidt-s.jpg

German Chancellor 1974-1982.
    Served as lieutenant in the Nazi army and air force
    FritzScherwitz.jpg

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Nazi SS Commander in the Einsatz Gruppe A2. Joined the SS in 1933.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Head of the
    Lenta-Kaiserwald concentration camp.
    [/FONT]
    righitascher.jpg

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Commander Paul Ascher served on the battleship Bismarck. Awarded Hitler's Deutschblütig-keitserklärung. (Military awards: EKI, EKII, and War Service Cross Second Class.)
    ==================================================

[/FONT]
    ArthurPisk-od.jpg
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Arthur Pisk. (standing on left) - Head of the Ordnungsdienst.(OD) in charge of
    Westerbork concentration camp.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]All of the OD Westerbork camp officials under Pisk (lined up on the right) are also Jews.[/FONT]

Werner_goldberg.jpg

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"The Ideal
    German Soldier"

- as portrayed by Nazi propaganda, was blond, blue-eyed,
    Werner Goldberg.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    [/FONT]
    The "Haavara Agreement"

The Haavara Agreement was a pact between the Nazis and Zionists regarding Jewish emigration from Germany during the 1930's. It is the only contract between an official Third Reich authority and a Zionist organization. This agreement is considered to have benefited the interests of both parties. Haavara was intended to promote both the emigration of German Jews and the export of German products to Palestine.
    As a result of the Agreement, German exports arrived in Palestine at bargain prices with the help of Jewish capital and Jewish commercial assistance. The Agreement also made it possible to settle a large number of German Jews in Palestine. Goods worth a total of 139.5 million Reichsmark were transferred by 1939. Only the outbreak of war in September 1939 ended the transfer practice.
    -- R. Widmann
    The "Haavara Agreement"

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The German collaboration with Jewish Zionists (Haavara Agreement) resulted in most German Jews having already left Germany before the war began, an odd agreement seen from today's politically correct perspective where the deliberate and brutal murder of all Jews is taught and legally enforced (In many countries including Germany, France, Canada etc) on pain of imprisonment or huge fines. This mass-movement of people was achieved in a peaceful manner, with many Jews praising Adolf for the manner in which he conducted this delicate procedure. As a result, many Jews fought for Hitler during the war. Jews even nominated Hitler for the Nobel Peace Prize. In short, there was a great deal of support for Hitler from Jewish people until the day he died. Some of this support is documented below. Today's (almost) universal Jewish hatred against Hitler is a syndrome fuelled by propaganda after the war, and deserves further study elsewhere. The seeds of this later syndrome lies mainly with Non-German, typically American Jews, who initiated a worldwide campaign against Hitler and all German Jews that "collaborated" with Hitler.[/FONT]​

I find it hard to believe that on one hand he was masterminding the murder and torture of millions of Jews and other ethinic groups, and then on the other hand saying that it was ok for some of those same people to serve in the army.

Um, properganda? Much? SOL? Facts dont usually spring from properganda.

"Learning is harder than sitting in your chair, allowing your teacher to tell you what to think, and how to think." - NHV

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

DO NOT BELIEVE ME! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I got scolded by an excessively self-righteous individual today for using the word "retarded." Pretty sure that makes me a racist.

Just sayin' is all.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This is a brief write up of Jews who served with Hitler, along with other groups who Hitler was actually fond of.

In The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Hitler stated, "Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/#cite_note-2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

A "master race" leader admitting his peoples inferiority? :rolleyes:

Holy crap, that doesnt hold up against all the "Historic scholars" spouting properganda.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    So you justify your thinking of sergregation, by promoting the opinion, that it will benefit blacks by them being set free, and able to thus accumalate black wealth, which was stolen from them, by liberals and communist, correct??

You also quote Abe, like that matters. All that shows is that as great as the he and the founding fathers were, they still were prone to ignorance, and stupidity. Just because they are the founding fathers dosen't mean that every thought they had or decision they made was, correct, or just.

And it wasn't communist who destroyed the black familiy, quite the opposite, it was right wing fear, of black uprisings and civil unrest. How do you think the drugs, got into the ghettos?? Well you see what happens after something like that is brought in.
    Thats not really here nor there, the point is you sound like you lean towards an ignorant and backwards way of thinking, that a person who seems to be intelligent, like yourself, should not be doing.

People, if they judge each other or character alone, will and have lived side by side, with relative ease, regardless of race. It all depends on how the people look at each other and themselves, if most of the people believe, like it seems you do that they are better than others, because of their race, then of course they will not be able to live with each other.

You put way to much emphisis on race and it's overall control of how a person is. You speak as if you don't have the ability to interact with the rest of the racial society, to prove this thought of seperation and "opposite end of the spectrum" thinking.
    If you were mingeling with the peoples other races, open mindly, Im sure you would find people in each race, that didn't fit into your racial box.

Also, so I guess Hitler decieded that he hated Jews somewhere between 1930-39, ? Im sure he was just using this agreement until he was done with the Jews and made some money to fund, his war. How are we to prove this people above are Jews? And lets ask the Jews with numbers still tatted on their arms, how they feel about Hitler ?? There are too many accounts of the murders and genocide from Jews and Germans alike, for me to believe that Hitler accepted Jews, in the ranks, and was anyway or shape peaceful is attempts, to deal with, what did they call it the Jewish problem? Something I can't recall.

But go ahead and believe it's all a worldwide conspiracy, and the six million Jews and two or three million other ethnics, and hadicapped people, that are dead, are really hiding out, so no one will find out, the truth.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Are you kidding me?

Are you really going to claim that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos with the nefarious intent of somehow destroying the black family structure?

Seriously? Seriously?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Are you kidding me?

Are you really going to claim that drugs were "introduced" into ghettos with the nefarious intent of somehow destroying the black family structure?

Seriously? Seriously?

Sure... gotta be someone else's fault, you know.

Top Bottom