• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Thanks all.

I did end up watching Sherlock - or the rest of it. I forgot I had started it several months ago but never finished it!

Finished up Jessica Jones, too. Now I'm impatiently waiting season 2 of Daredevil AND Jessica Jones.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Wish I would have seen this last week...Best sci-fi of all time!!!!!

Firefly

71hHtHFuSbL._SL1170_.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Series/shows that will take a while:
    NCIS: 200+ episodes
    Prison Break
    Andy Griffith Show
    M.A.S.H.

Those are all shows I've watched & enjoyed. Andy Griffith & MASH took me back to watching TV with my family as a kid... we loved those 2 shows.

Some of my favorites but won't consume much time (because they don't have many episodes):
    Axe Men
    Swamp People
    Swamp Loggers
    Alton Brown's Good Eats
    Brain Games (this show is probably my favorite show of all time simply for the educational value, it demonstrates how our brains "trick" us every single day... everybody should watch it)

Of the latest shows that I enjoyed
    Making A Murderer was a decent series to watch...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aziz Assari's comedy series "Master of None". He writes it and starts in it. VERY smart comedy.

I have resisted due to the lame anti gun ad he did with the rest of the cast of Parks and Recreation...Yet he was so good in Parks and Recreation I have been tempted to watch it and have heard good things about it....I am a huge Emmylou Harris fan and went through the same thing when she sang at the Million Mom March...After about 5 years I said "F*** it...I like her music and am going to keep listening..."

He's a great writer and has a sharp wit...I may give it a go...

I remember being glad that Parks and Recreation was finishing up their run when they did that ad after Sandy Hook...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have resisted due to the lame anti gun ad he did with the rest of the cast of Parks and Recreation...Yet he was so good in Parks and Recreation I have been tempted to watch it and have heard good things about it....I am a huge Emmylou Harris fan and went through the same thing when she sang at the Million Mom March...After about 5 years I said "F*** it...I like her music and am going to keep listening..."

He's a great writer and has a sharp wit...I may give it a go...

I remember being glad that Parks and Recreation was finishing up their run when they did that ad after Sandy Hook...

They did? Perhaps I missed it.

Top Bottom