• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    What I'd like to know is how did they get all the crazies from California to move to Colorado. I have never seen such crazy tree hugging over the top libtards than the bunch that is inhabiting the Colorado legislature. California must be so proud to have infected another state.:n00b:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I doubt it will happen regarding shotguns but high cap mags will pass sooner or later..
    That's the problem with all of us gun owners... "I doubt it will happen," followed a month or two later by, "Wow! I really didn't think it would happen! This is crazy!"

Write letters, make your voice heard.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I sent Hickenlooper an email just now.
    Hello,

My name is {redacted for privacy} and I operate a business whose primary assets are located in your state. We pay our vendors and providers in your state upwards of $100,000 every year and, until recently, I was considering moving my family out to Colorado.

Due to the recent legislation that is in the process of passing in Colorado I am strongly considering shifting my company out of your state. We offer IT services and, as such, it would be exceptionally easy for us to simply negotiate contracts in another state and then discontinue services in your state.

Take a step back and think about what this proposed bill will do. Those who are crazy will find ways to do crazy things. Criminals are who they are by virtue of the fact that they do not follow laws.

The law your state is looking to pass is not going to stop 'mass shootings' and will not keep criminals from conducting illegal activities or mentally ill individuals from making themselves famous by gunning people down.

If you, in good conscience, can say that you feel this magazine limit will, in fact, make Colorado safer then by all means pass it.

Passing laws that will limit *law abiding* citizens and limit their ability to defend themselves in a home invasion will not stop criminals.

I'll end with something that seems to be overlooked far too often - murder with a firearm is already illegal. No matter what laws you pass, those intent on doing others harm will still do so and those who would be the victims are less able to defend themselves with such laws in place.

verredart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I'd like to know is how did they get all the crazies from California to move to Colorado. I have never seen such crazy tree hugging over the top libtards than the bunch that is inhabiting the Colorado legislature. California must be so proud to have infected another state.:n00b:

I have noticed that in states like CA and CO the problem is the sheer numbers of people in the large cities as opposed to rural folks. the representatives are packed in favor of urban populations. the rural areas are underrepresented and thus their needs and desires are diluted.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    Colorado gun owners forum is small right now but we are trying to do something. Petitions calls emails etc.... too.

Maybe try holding hands & sing Kumbayah?
    th

Last edited:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    The main problem with colorado is this: With all the liberal laws in california, they have found that taxes are to high, to many restrictions on every part of living. They do not enjoy this (though they are the idiots that voted for it). These same people that have been ruining california are now moving to colorado. This is where this kind of idiot legislation comes from! These people are absolutely insane.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Just to follow a common line of thinking concerning places like CO, NY, CA and IL, the things going on in government do not reflect the views of ALL the people but it must be the majority be cause they continue to vote in idiots. I recently spoke at length with a former Pastor and still friend and hunting partner who lives in CO., he is just as firm in his views as ever but morals and opinions of everyone else affects his rights just as it eventually will affect ours in IN. Be ever vigilant and resist evil in all forms!

I agree with Verredart,
    Ive been trying to explain this to people. EVERY state has major metropolitan areas, the people living in those cities, have a vastly liberal mindset. They also outnumber the people in the suburban, and rural areas. This is why it seems like a whole state wants to ban guns. Because most of the people do, they just live in one or two major cities.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon

please see my above post.

People. Do you want to know what killed America?
    Urbanization and overpopulation.

Ive lived in every major metropolitan area in this state, except Ft Wayne, and Im telling you, statistically, if someone asked every citizen in this state, "ban guns? yes or no" They would be banned.

Look at this map, every one of those red areas are predominately liberal.
    Indiana_population_map.png

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom