• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Gunshows succeed in this area? While maybe not actually in Southern Indiana, Louisville has several large gunshows a year, not counting the massive arms bazaar at the Knob Creek MG shoot twice each year. Then there are the shows at the Madison armory as well that seem to do well. The show at the NA armory has been going on since at least 2007, probably longer.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I hope it does well ,
    It will probably get some pretty good bleed over from the
    National gun day show going on in louisville that same weekend .

Alot of people dont care for the louisville shows any more since its $8 to park then $12 to get in the door

I will sure check it out

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I will have to jump over and check it out, I thought about going to the one at the Fair Grounds over in Louisville. But damn like someone mentioned already $8 to just park and then another $12 to get just to look around. Cause most (not all) won't even deal with you when they find out your over the river.. So most time seem like I am just there to check out ammo and gear.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I hope it does well ,

Alot of people dont care for the louisville shows any more since its $8 to park then $12 to get in the door

I will sure check it out

I hear ya. I don't even bother with the Louisville shows anymore. I save my $$$ for the MG shoot as anything and everything can be found there. May have to go check out the show at the armory this time around just to see how it is now.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I might drop by since it isn't far from me, but IIRC they haven't had one in NA in a few years. The last one I attended had very few folks with tables and not much on the tables that were there. The armory seemed very dark. I might have to take a flashlight.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I hope it does well ,

I will sure check it out

+1...I rather deal on the Sunny Side anyway!!:) Also the last one that I went to that the Second Amenendment group put on was pretty decent...I also hope it goes well

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    Probably only about 8 bucks to get in nothing to park.
    About the size of a large gym, bought a nice nickle 10-8 there once, they stopped coming a couple years ago.
    Afterwards you can get refreshments at American Legion post 28 across the street.:):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have had quite a few people stop by the shop and say they are heading there. I think with it being right before Christmas that there A. Might be some deals and B. With money being tight and it being $20 just to see a gun at Louisville that quite a few Hoosiers will be heading to the armory. The word I am getting from folks is they are going to New Albany first and if it is no good they MIGHT cross the bridge and go to Louisville. I think it may surprise us and be pretty good. If there are people in my parking lot at 10 am tomorrow waiting for me to open the door I will know it was not that good.

Indiucky

And ofcourse there is always "Bridge Factor" that may come into play.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom