• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was waiting for controversy around the "bottom feeder" remark...with which I agree. . .
    Words spoken by a man who collects equally obscure, but totally handbuilt guns that are made by master gunsmiths.

I dare say that there are very few folks on INGO, probably only 1% or 2% of us, who actually understand that to which you refer, and, consequently the reason for my CombatMaster obsession.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I dare say that there are very few folks on INGO, probably only 1% or 2% of us, who actually understand that to which you refer, and, consequently the reason for my CombatMaster obsession.

Speaking (typing) as an English Major, and as the son of an English teacher, your sentence structure warms my heart.

I fully understand your penchant for the CombatMaster. I have a book and some questions for you about Detonics actually.

Back to the OP, a beautiful gun, for an excellent price. Quality is always preferable, and you have done well, my friend.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I remember reading about them in the gun mags when I was growing up. Always something I wanted, but seem to never find when I have the money to spend. The last time I saw one, it was a CombatMaster at the 1500, and was appalled at the $550 price that the guy had on it. It was sitting in the middle of a bunch of bersas and glocks, as if it were just some cheep 1911 knock off...

Top Bottom