• ...and so much more!
  • MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Stubz,

Thank you very much for posing this question. We are absolutely and unequivocally in favor of our patrons carrying, either open or concealed, on our premises. What our sign meant to say was: "If you are bringing in used guns for appraisal or trade, please be sure they are unloaded". That is of course hard to place on a small sign... We noticed our "No loaded guns" sign was creating too much confusion, so naturally, we 86'ed it.

We simply ask that all carried firearms remain holstered (with the exception, of course, of if an evil wrong-doer comes in our store - then please, blast away:ar15:)

I hope that cleared up any confusion! I for one love to talk about people's carry pieces - gives me alot of information to relay to future customers who might be interested in carrying the same thing.

Have a great day, guys, hope to see you all soon!

Best,
    Chris at MSS

Thanks for the clarification. I went to ship a package at UPS next door and wanted to check out the store. I walked by and saw the sign without any other wording such as "does not apply to legally carrying persons" so I walked back to my car and left.

Glad to hear your in the neighborhood and will stop in soon.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    This is great news, not very far away from me at all, welcome to the neighborhood! I'll be sure to drop in on you guys soon, love having a good gun shop option so close to home. :yesway:

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Chris,

Nice to meet you this afternoon. Glad to have a shop so close that actually made me feel welcome! I'll be back after I burn all that .45 this weekend.

Other local Noblesville shops ;) have their hands full once this shop is fully stocked and rolling. :twocents:

JohnMcClane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2014
    Indy
    Awesome news! Welcome to the neighborhood!!! That is my Kroger so I'll be by on one of my many trips to that plaza. I look forward to checking the place out in the next week or so.

MSS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    Westfield
    Chris,

Nice to meet you this afternoon. Glad to have a shop so close that actually made me feel welcome! I'll be back after I burn all that .45 this weekend.

Other local Noblesville shops ;) have their hands full once this shop is fully stocked and rolling. :twocents:

The pleasure was all mine! Thank you so much for your kind words :)
    Please come back and let me know how the competition went - I am also curious to get your field report on that .45!

Please don't be a stranger!

Chris at MSS

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Just stopped in and checked out theYugo M70 and Mosin PUs. I talked briefly wirh Chris. I'll definitely stop in again as inventory changes.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Great to have a new shop close to me willing to do transfers for a reasonable price. Just won an auction on Gun Broker, so I will be in touch to get it shipped to you for the transfer!

Mark

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Hey, I am nine miles away from you. As soon as I get a day off from work, I will be by to check it all out and wish you well, personally.

I actually need a small soft zipper case for a thirteen inch pistol and to be honest, I would rather support a local entrepreneur than a giant internet conglomerate.

Hope you have one or something suitable.

MSS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    Westfield
    Just curious, what is their transfer fee?

Mark,

Give us a call during our hours of operation and we will get you rolling on getting your new gun transferred to you!

To others with questions:

We do not currently have gun cases, range bags or transport devices yet. We just opened, so it will take us some time to build up our entire inventory. We do carry a large selection of firearms, ammunition (including 9, 40, 45, 380, 22, 32, 357, 38 spl, 410, 12G, 223/556, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, 5.45x39, 308, 303, 30-06, 8mm ect...). We have a ton of cleaning supplies, magazines, holsters, shooting gear (eyes and ears and apparel). We are soon to get into: optics, reloading, cases and bags.

please check back with us often for product updates. We will be growing!

Our transfer fee is $20.00

Thanks!
    Chris at MSS

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Want to echo the previous positive comments - stopped by on Friday - nice folks, convenient hours, low transfer fee. Inventory is a little thin right now, but that's normal for a place that is just getting started. I'll be back, and wish them the best of luck.

Top Bottom