• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Hey whats up been looking for guns to buy sell and trade. Ever since Facebook shut everything down hard to find a good site the has something other than handguns for sale.
    Looking to buy but for some reason I have to have 50 posts how do I do this If I can not post?

Currently owning
    Beautiful PTR 91 G.I
    Saiga 20
    42 Mosin Nadant
    .22 model 250

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO.

This is not a "guns for sale" site like like you experienced on Facebook. There are other sites that fill that purpose if that is all you want.

You can post just fine. However, access to the classifieds are a perk for contributing members only. You can contribute by adding useful content to the site or by paying a site supporter fee. Either means works.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo:

Just post "I agree" or "I disagree" in 49 threads, that will do it.

Just joking mods.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think Pudly said it quite well. This forum is more about getting to know others who share our love of firearms and sharing information that impacts us as gun owners. There is a great deal of good information here and some very knowledgeable people.

If you are just looking to buy and sell, perhaps you might wish to check out armslist or gun broker or other sites that are specifically set up for that purpose. If you are looking to meet a good bunch of folks who will become friends and to learn and share information, you have found the place for that! Welcome to INGO. Take some time to read and check the place out.

As stated above, if it is all about the classifieds for you, you can become a site supporter for as little as $20. Keep in mind that many won't deal with you until they get to know you a bit so some still may not buy or sell from you since many here don't like dealing with "strangers". Posting and sharing your opinions and experiences will help others decide if they wish to conduction transactions with you.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I think Pudly said it quite well. This forum is more about getting to know others who share our love of firearms and sharing information that impacts us as gun owners. There is a great deal of good information here and some very knowledgeable people.

If you are just looking to buy and sell, perhaps you might wish to check out armslist or gun broker or other sites that are specifically set up for that purpose. If you are looking to meet a good bunch of folks who will become friends and to learn and share information, you have found the place for that! Welcome to INGO. Take some time to read and check the place out.

As stated above, if it is all about the classifieds for you, you can become a site supporter for as little as $20. Keep in mind that many won't deal with you until they get to know you a bit so some still may not buy or sell from you since many here don't like dealing with "strangers". Posting and sharing your opinions and experiences will help others decide if they wish to conduction transactions with you.

As stated above, and also welcome to Ingo

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Welcome to INGO.

This forum is more about getting to know others who share our love of firearms and sharing information that impacts us as gun owners.

You mean to tell me that this forum is not devoted to mocking rhino? I demand a recount . . . or, something.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

I agree with Mom and Pudly. It doesn't take long to get 50 posts and you might learn something along the way. :welcome: 2 :ingo:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Welcome to INGO.

You mean to tell me that this forum is not devoted to mocking rhino? I demand a recount . . . or, something.

Well, there is that too. I need to go buy some more bandaids in case he starts bleeding all over us again.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. You have only 49 quality to go and it's only the start to meet over 40,000 members who enjoy a lot of different things.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Hey whats up been looking for guns to buy sell and trade. Ever since Facebook shut everything down hard to find a good site the has something other than handguns for sale.
    Looking to buy but for some reason I have to have 50 posts how do I do this If I can not post?

Currently owning
    Beautiful PTR 91 G.I
    Saiga 20
    42 Mosin Nadant
    .22 model 250

Im always up to learn new info so that will be a very nice...as far as armslist done that already reminds me of the other list on the internet a whole lot a talk and no show lol, gunbroker is nice I got my .22 from there fees stink...but thanks everybody oh Southern IN here by the way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom