• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    ok, i wasnt 100% sure this was legit so I went to there website and found the number listed there for member sign up. 1-877-672-2000, which I was transfered when I asked for the $300 lifetime mebership, that line was 1-800-672-3888. I was asked if I wanted to renew my membership, (which expired at the EOM), I told them I wanted to sign up for the lifetime membership and she asked me which one. I said the $300 one and she said ok. I asked how many lifetime ones they had, they also have a $600 lifetime they advertise on there website. So if your not in the know, you pay. I'm glad that I am a lifetime member of the NRA

jrlj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    NRA

But whats the point??I've been a member for 30+ years, I am an NRA instructor, they still send me renewal notices ALL the time and isn't the point to give them $$$? Lifetime gives them a shot now and less on a regular basis

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Called 2 weeks ago. Went to 20 years in a couple days, lifetime in about a week and a half, but nothing in the mail yet. Probably be a while to get anything in the mail.

Anyone get their lifetime packet in the mail yet?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Called 2 weeks ago. Went to 20 years in a couple days, lifetime in about a week and a half, but nothing in the mail yet. Probably be a while to get anything in the mail.

Anyone get their lifetime packet in the mail yet?

Nope. Did get an AMEX offer from Costco tho. Probably not what you're asking, I'll just go back to my glass of Buffalo Trace.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I plan to call to convert to lifetime this week. I don't believe I need a Lifetimer's number...but if I do, can someone give me theirs? PM me if you like. I believe this thread said you don't, though...but didn't know if anythings changed in the 10 pages of the thread or not.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I received my first issue of America's First Freedom that I subscribed to when I joined the NRA though this offer, I have yet to get my membership packet.
    The magazine has my member number on it which I used to go online and register my membership and according to my profile there I am listed as a Life member :D
    So no membership packet yet but at least I know everything went through.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I plan to call to convert to lifetime this week. I don't believe I need a Lifetimer's number...but if I do, can someone give me theirs? PM me if you like. I believe this thread said you don't, though...but didn't know if anythings changed in the 10 pages of the thread or not.

You don't need another members number if you call the number in the OP.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I received my first issue of America's First Freedom that I subscribed to when I joined the NRA though this offer, I have yet to get my membership packet.
    The magazine has my member number on it which I used to go online and register my membership and according to my profile there I am listed as a Life member :D
    So no membership packet yet but at least I know everything went through.

Ditto, I just received my magazine yesterday. I was beginning to wonder if it was legit, other than the charge on my card I hadn't seen anything since 1/12/13.

DMND1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    HELL'S HIGHWAY
    I am geting
    NRA'S 1st Freedom magazine , but have yet to get my membership packet in the mail . log in to their website and it comes up Life member . STILL WAITING:patriot:

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I did this about three weeks ago, it took a while to get everything going, I kept checking my status on the NRA website, first it was changed from my previous 5 year into a 20 year and then last week my status was "life member".
    So this is legitimate, I think they have been overwhelmed with memberships.
    Two other guys in my office joined as well.

Top Bottom