• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I did this prior to lunch by calling the direct NRA member phone number. They were very friendly, of course. I've been thinking of becoming a Lifetime member for a long time, but now it's done.

*(One side benefit of being a member, it will make it that much easier for Obama to find me when he comes to take everything I own.)*

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Thanks BigTanker..

I called them and signed up. The phone number works fine and they are efficient on the phone. Regular price is $1000.

I am putting my support behind them.

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Just signed up. That was easy...but concerned they said my 'easy pay life' membership I signed up for a couple months ago will just automatically be overwritten by this one. I've heard that before. He did give me a number to call to confirm, though.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Just got off the phone and I'm now a lifetime member :):! I was on hold for about 5minutes and then another 5 minutes to process membership upgrade. This is a greatway to get the benefits of NRA membership and support the fight to maintain our2nd Amendment rights. Keep those emails, letters and phone calls to Sen. Coatsand Sen. Donnelly going as we are in this for the long haul.

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    I signed up weeks ago and have not seen anything in the mail yet. Glad to hear some of you have been seeing your mag subscriptions already. I figure it will be a while still since they have been seeing such a flood in subscriptions.

Top Bottom