• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to go onto that limb again and suggest that practice may have been involved in this outcome. And, of course, we all know that practice is cheating and wholly unfair to those of us who won't practice.

C-class FOREVER!!! :rockwoot:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Ok, nobody is going to mention "hider class" ?

(Seems like anymore there is just nobody else around to do the heavy lifting)

Since your fishing and no one is taking the bait.:draw:
    As for the heavy lifting with all the HOT AIR on the range and online not much lifting is required.

There is no such thing as a "hider class or division" just "hider shooters".
    I have overheard several shooters say that they switched divisions at a match because "someone" was coming to the match and they couldn't beat them so they switched divisions so they had a shot to win.
    These can be shooters in ANY class or division.

As for Revolvers shooters "hiding", I shoot several major matches a year and in about 1/3 of them there is not enough revolver shooters to make a division(like the Indiana state this year). The division isn't even recognized and we shot for no prizes or plaques. Nothing at all except FUN, and maybe bragging rights among friends.
    We didn't bail to another division so we had a chance to win something. We still shot Revolver because we love to shoot Revolvers not because we are afraid.

In case you think I'm hiding you know where to find me.:runaway:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    are there 2 revo GMs? who else? you said along w/ Chad so I thought you meant total.

and I should have said 7, I forgot to count a Prod GM in the NE part of the state... :n00b:

maybe 8 if you know another revo G.

-rvb

Total brain fart on my part. I remembered seeing Chad shooting revolver & spaced what division he got his G in. It looks like Paul is the only one!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Paul get it right. you shoot revolver so you always get your brass back.:rockwoot:

Craig that is a perk of shooting revolver.
    I have to admit at the end of a 95 degree day and we are done and several shooters are on their hands and knees picking up brass I may have said, without thinking of course, "Well I should pick up my brass OH wait I already have mine picked up".:evilangel:

When I slip up like that I hope I don't offend anyone............................much:lmfao:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    are there 2 revo GMs? who else? you said along w/ Chad so I thought you meant total.

and I should have said 7, I forgot to count a Prod GM in the NE part of the state... :n00b:

maybe 8 if you know another revo G.

-rvb

I totally forgot about the one and only RVB :(

When I started 6 years ago...there was just Max

Good to see another 'old guy' get there too :D

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Congrats Paul. Making GM is not a easy task no matter the division.

ETA: I don't see Revo as a hider division. I see it as a future challenge.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom