• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Can someone give a valid reason why this pistol exists and why it has a special name?

>smaller
    >thinner

not valid reasons

Market share for the LC9 sized single stack. If the trigger is better then the stock LC9 trigger (which should be pretty easy) then this should do well.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    I would like to see the dimensions on this
    If it is small enough to pocket carry it may replace my bg380. Commonality between weapons always makes life easier

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    The pic makes it look small, but it's a bit bigger in real life!

Big-SW.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Can someone give a valid reason why this pistol exists and why it has a special name?

>smaller
    >thinner

not valid reasons

Not valid for you, maybe, but for many people a double-stack is too big and they want something smaller.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I'm excited to hold one of these in person. The main reason I haven't bought the LC9 yet is due to the trigger and the LCI...I hate that damn thing. I have an M&P9c which is awesome, just looking for something a bit smaller and thinner.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    MP9Shield.png

Sub compcact Single stack...
    SAW it hear first!
    I love my BG380 and it has the safety too which I leave off. I want one of these. When I travel, especially for business, double stacks are too big to conceal all the time. This would be a good go-between. Sad part is that if I want one sometime in the next year I have to go deal with Ed Hirshy....:n00b:

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Can't wait to see this in person next week in St. Louis!! :rockwoot: I don't think the pic possibly does it justice, cause it still looks similar size to the m&p9c with a shorter barrel. I'd like the see how slim it is. I heard that they've already been producing them for a few months to have a big stock of them to keep up with expected demand and not run out right away. Thanks for the heads up!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    GLOCK WHERE ARE YOU??

No Glock carbine, no Glock single-stack 9mm. . . . .

They're still working on the Glock-TH line: the Glock Throwable. When you run out of rounds, you can chuck the gun at your attacker. They've got two different options. The first will explode on contact, even with no round in the chamber, so you don't have to count to make sure you have one round left to guarantee a kaboom. The second option will have a retractable string that you connect to one of those belt-loop keychain things. You chuck the gun and it'll automatically reel it back in so you can chuck it again. For obvious reasons, both options are not available on the same gun.

Top Bottom