• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    They turn up in Africa every now and again, too. Back when we wee in Somalia the Rangers ran into a few of them in irresponsible hands.

http://claus.espeholt.dk/billeder/mp44/negermp44.jpg
    negermp44.jpg

A sad world economics.. The lady holding the gun has 7k at least in her hands.. (figuring in the dealers finders fee and I am sure its less then pristine condition).. That could do her and hers a lot of good.. and some guy here in the US could be wetting himself holding it at the range .. And Just because of all the crap in the world (from import laws to the fact of you not walking away from that bunch alive) it will never be...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    A sad world economics.. The lady holding the gun has 7k at least in her hands.. (figuring in the dealers finders fee and I am sure its less then pristine condition).. That could do her and hers a lot of good.. and some guy here in the US could be wetting himself holding it at the range .. And Just because of all the crap in the world (from import laws to the fact of you not walking away from that bunch alive) it will never be...

True words, I would love to have that rifle in my safe!! It's amazing what is sitting around in remote regions of the world, amazing!

Top Bottom