• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Esrice, were any of the videos I took usable? I'm picky, and I'm not for sure if the angles were all too great.

Tell your mom and pop that there place truly is Elisha's Rest, with a little background noise. lol!

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Took a little longer to clean the MP 5 ??????,

I wonder why??

Glad to hear all enjoyed it, I certainly did,

Thanks for helping us have a safe shoot

Bob

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Took a little longer to clean the MP 5 ??????,

I wonder why??

Glad to hear all enjoyed it, I certainly did,

Thanks for helping us have a safe shoot

Bob

I wonder how many thousand rounds went through it yesterday and it continued to shoot reliably.

Was a blast to shoot. Thanks for bringing it.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I want to thank lovemywoods and family for their hospitality and also all the vendors for the loan of their equipment. This was an awesome day, my son and I had a blast. Litereally...

013.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

027.jpg

038.jpg

059.jpg

090.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

151.jpg

158.jpg

043-1.jpg

052.jpg

Last edited:

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Where was this held? I obviously heard about it too late (today), and my only NFA firearm is a Striker, but would have loved to attend.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    some more vids

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnD1cNM7ahg]YouTube - tyler full auto suppressed .223[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqgkcbL8BkQ]YouTube - jennifer full auto suppressed[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-7n4Bphcc]YouTube - joining the serbu club[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhqg-ORnUo]YouTube - jennifer joining the serbu club[/ame]

Nuke-in-Indy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Avon
    I can't say enough thanks to the Rice family and all of the vendors for this event. Dave let 20 odd people come and trample his yard all day. Mark, Nick, Doug, Craig, and Bob let us put thousands of rounds through their weapons (and showed great patience all day). This was truly one of those life long memories that I will always cherish. I'm still smiling this morning from all of the fun that was had.

I would like to apologize to Mark for breaking his extractor. And Bob is the most evil man in the world for bringing that Mp-5 :D. I am absolutely in love with that thing.

Good luck and and happy shooting to everyone headed out to the alumni shoot today. And again many many thanks to all who helped make this event so awesome. :ar15:

Lee

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    And Bob is the most evil man in the world for bringing that Mp-5 :D. I am absolutely in love with that thing.

You're not the only one in LOVE with the MP5.

I also would like to thank LoveMyWoods and his family for hosting this event and for letting us tear up his shooting range and for then serving an excellent dinner. Hopefully the damm will continue to hold after the alumni shoot.

Thanks also goes to to all the organizers of the event who made this unforgettable day possible and to the vendors to let us play with their expensive equipment. I had an absolute blast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well I made it home safe and sound and the wife still loves me! :)

First I would like to say thanks to the Rice's for the EXCELLENT hospitality, the use of their most excellent property, and for generally just being good people!

Next, I have to say thanks to the vendors for allowing all of us to play with their cool toys! I still today cant believe how awesome yesterday was, and a lot of that feeling is because you guys and your generosity.

If you couldn't tell, I had a GREAT time yesterday! I shot just about everything I wanted to, including all the machine guns I could, and some twice :) Like I said when I put down the MP5........'there is just something so wrong, yet so cool about shooting something like this with out hearing protection!' :)

Ive got a few pics, and lots of videos. As soon as I can get them edited a bit Ill post them up.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Tyler, thank you for posting your vids!!! (And the others, too)

I like seeing if anyone else's camera caught me. LOL

-J-

Last edited:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I wanna thank everyone for a great day. Everyone was very nice and SAFE!!!

I especially want to thank lovemywoods and esrice for the nice range and hospitality. Also thank you to the vendors that let us play with your freakin sweet toys!!!

What I learned at NFA Day 2009:

Melons go pop when shot with a serbu at close range
    At one end of the rainbow there is a Full auto Mac 11, M16, or MP5 and at the other a tarp covered in brass
    You can jam a Glock :rolleyes:
    Apparently I can break a sub gun :D
    Suppressed is good, full auto is better, full auto supressed is the best!!

Thank you again to everyone.

Keep the pics/vids coming. I am interested in seeing if anyone else caught me blastin away!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom