• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    I literally just sent him an e-mail on Friday at 1930....he called at 1935 (5 minutes later) and has my payment and information and will have my trust to me in 24 hours or less. This guy is top notch and was super easy to deal with. Out freakin standing :)

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    I literally just sent him an e-mail on Friday at 1930....he called at 1935 (5 minutes later) and has my payment and information and will have my trust to me in 24 hours or less. This guy is top notch and was super easy to deal with. Out freakin standing :)

Thanks again for the great review guys!

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Can someone send maansmit this way? I can't reply to his message. Thanks!

Maybe you should get 50 quality posts in:laugh:

Seriously, just come on the boards and chat and you will get even more people coming to you, even for things non-gun related. It is always good for the boards to have another lawyer who can provide opinions on various subjects.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I spoke with Marc just this morning about his process / prices / etc.

Need to talk with my roommate to see if she'll go for it or not...

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    Maybe you should get 50 quality posts in:laugh:

Seriously, just come on the boards and chat and you will get even more people coming to you, even for things non-gun related. It is always good for the boards to have another lawyer who can provide opinions on various subjects.

That's a great idea. Social media is hard. I run my own INDIANA legal firearms facebook group and that's a job in itself!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ahh nice to see you on INGO Marc, I will be in contact with you hopefully soon to set up my trust!

Last edited:

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    Ahh nice to see you on INGO Marc, I will be in contact with you at the end of April to set up my trust!

thanks! I just started a NFA TRUST FAQ thread to help the community get their questions answered. Figured that I could contribute a bit more towards the site this way.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    +1 for Marc

I paid for the service, it was easy and I've been on the phone with him quite a bit too.

He is a fellow gun lover and loves NFA stuff as well.

I was just on the phone with him for the second time, and he is always polite, quick with answers and patient too.

Worth the money, and time (which is little if any) to get a trust; and, I am glad he's willing to put his name on his product and make sure it works too.

Compglock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 10, 2015
    Brownsburg
    Marc set up my trust. I filled an e Form 1 for SBR and had my approval in 60 days.
    NALCO Gunsmithing in Lebanon, IN did my NFA engraving and had it back to me within a week!

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Reached out to Marc on a Saturday through email. I figured he would call me on Monday. To my surprise, my phone rings a couple hours later. This guy is definitely on his game. Next week Marc will be setting up trusts for me, my Stepson, Son-in-Law, and a guy I work with. Who ever found this guy deserves a special prize!

JamieQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Another +1 for Marc. He answered all of my questions in a half hour phone call and also hooked up my brother plus a few friends. Definitely worth the $ and then some!

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    As a NFA dealer myself, I have talked to a fair amount of trust lawyers. I will say three things... 1) Marc knows his stuff. 2) I would use him for my trust needs in a heart beat. 3) I have his cards out on my table and recommend him to others.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Marc did my trust as well. For being a newb and knowing nothing, he really makes it painless. Any questions I had were explained quickly and professionally. Thanks Marc!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Big +1 to Marc. I sent him a message on a Tuesday afternoon an he got ahold of me the next day an was very prompt answering all my questions from me being an nfa newb. I paid my fee an had my trust finished an to me on Friday evening. Can't ask for any better service than that. Not to mention hes willing to answer any other questions you may have. Even after you get your trust back. Don't really know how you could get any better service than that. I would recommended him to any one looking to start a trust. Thanks Marc!

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    I need a trust set up, badly. Contacted a fella in Fort Wayne and he saidhe would email me info. That was a month ago and still, no email.

Things like that, scares me. This NFA trust thing, is waaay too important, to have to trust someone to take care of business, when a simple email is a task.

Top Bottom