• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I've never noticed any beading. I apply M-Pro7 lube to my nickel boron bcg's the same as I would if it were phosphate. I shoot suppressed so the ability to easily clean my bcg is a must. I have 2 from WMD and 2 from Ice Arms. I know both companies properly go about the nickel boron process. I was tempted to purchase one from PSA but they ignored multiple requests on their industry page as to how they go about the process. That didn't give me any reassurance so I paid more and bought from WMD.
    Do you notice any difference at all in function with the NiB? I'm also trying to decide if this is on my "want list" for the next go-round. If it will run better in instances where you may not have time/access to cleaning procedures I can see a benefit there.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Do you notice any difference at all in function with the NiB? I'm also trying to decide if this is on my "want list" for the next go-round. If it will run better in instances where you may not have time/access to cleaning procedures I can see a benefit there.

For me personally it cycles steel a lot better. I don't know that it lasts any longer between cleanings but cleaning is as simple as wiping them off. Don't even need anything abrasive, can use your fingers if you want.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

My overall assessment of Nickel Boron BCG's is now they are worth it because the cost has become low enough to make it so. Before when these things were selling for as much as $400.00 a piece, I would say no. But now the cost makes the benefit worth the few lousy bucks more.

Top Bottom