Not open for further replies.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Always avoid that topic

I don't know, but I made that mistake once standing in line at the grocery...That's a mistake I will never make again. I don't care if she is clearly 1 week overdue.

You could have cut the awkwardness with a knife.

Asking a girl when she is due is absolutely the worst thing you can say. You are lucky you didn't get decked. A lot of women are pretty sensitive about that.

Another one to avoid is the "does this make my butt look big" question.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Heck, topless/nudie bars. These places openly hire only attractive people. .

I get what your saying but , that's highly dependent on the particular establishment , case in point :

Years ago, I got a lap dance from a pregnant stripper with bullet wounds pouring hot wax from a candle all over her kitty .

Silk and Lace , nuff said .

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Asking a girl when she is due is absolutely the worst thing you can say. You are lucky you didn't get decked. A lot of women are pretty sensitive about that.

Yeah, I guess I had no idea...I don't know why that would offend someone that was actually pregnant.

I was just making small talk with her while I helped her get the heavier stuff out of her cart (charcoal, bag of dog food, etc) while I was being rung up.

Another one to avoid is the "does this make my butt look big" question.

This reminds me of that picture (that 70's show) of Kitty asking Red if he thinks she's stupid. He responds, "Oh, so that's what we are going to do today? Fight?":laugh:

That post made my LOL and think about this film clip......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac9w0rKTRPM

ROFL

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I get what your saying but , that's highly dependent on the particular establishment , case in point :

Years ago, I got a lap dance from a pregnant stripper with bullet wounds pouring hot wax from a candle all over her kitty .

Silk and Disgrace you mean?

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Seriously guys, this girl is not overly fat or even close to being ugly. She really doesn't look much different from the girls standing behind her.

I am not jumping on you or anyone. Originally thought the same thing. Until i realized that you are right she doesn't look much different from the people behind her. It doesn't clarify who her friends are. But if you are trying to look less fat. You have one way of achieving this, doesn't matter if you are male or female. You take a photo with people about the same size are you are, or take the photo with people much larger than yourself. Helps someone look more normal. Its a wonderful photography trick..:twocents:

Did anybody read the article or do some have a lack of reading comprehension? She stated that she was definitely not pregnant (probably not getting any).

They allowed her to dance on the dance floor, just not up on top of the bar (where some of her friends were). At no time was she not allowed to dance, she was just not allowed on the bar.

I did read the article. I know exactly what to she said.. But how do we not know she's not lying or is unaware of her pregnancy and others are?:D

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers

Did the ER doctor tell you that flashbacks from the LSD my occur? :laugh:

Tell me you're kidding. Please.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I did read the article. I know exactly what to she said.. But how do we not know she's not lying or is unaware of her pregnancy and others are?:D

Is there a paternity test on Maury in her future?

Seriously, she has no right to impose her will on a private establishment which she is only allowed to patronize with the consent of the owner. Here is another cold hard truth, if your patrons are typically young men then a large woman dancing and trying to be sexy on an elevated stage is bad for business because nobody wants to see that.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Silk and Lace. Just had a flashback of my own. They used to have a contortionist "dancer" that did the Exorcist thingy. Gotta go wash my mind out. Thanks guys.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's now called "The Silk", and it is located on the SW corner of Sumner Ave and Madison Ave on the south side of Indy. I have never been inside personally, but I have heard horror stories.. I've also heard it is popular for women who like women to go to. I've been to other places, I'm no saint, just steered clear of there.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    The bar is not owned by the government, it is owned by an individual. That individual hires people to keep his bar "under control." If they felt she shouldnt be up there for whatever reason, than thats it. She wasnt obligated to go to the bar, and if she didnt like it she could leave.

Thats the beauty of owning your own business, you can make your own rules (obviously within reason).

Tell that to the Mayor of Indy and the little mini-tyrants on the city council.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Where the heck was this place? You guys are making me picture the bar from Dusk til Dawn.

EDIT: Googled. Still there. About Us I can picture Cheech Marin being the doorman.

Actually , that's a pretty good analogy of it .

It's a down and gritty place that serves alcohol and you can see some **** you can't normally see this side of mexico .

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    527353_350372771691943_239461312783090_889061_1424883020_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom