• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yep it happens and it sucks. Happened to me this week. I saw a pistol I wanted and sent a text immediately. No reply. Tried again and no reply. Yeah I wanted the gun but I'm glad I didn't get it because guys like that don't deserve my money.

I think what you can do is post asking if it sold. If you don't get a reply then you can report the post because it probably sold and the ad wasn't closed.

Maybe if you had 50 quality posts then they'd deal with you. :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, the new guy that raced to classified is complaining about an INGO flipper that doesn't respond?

:laugh6:

The item desired is no longer for sale.

i_saw_that_karma-2.png

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Thank you all for the responses. I believe setting back for 3days without a response is long enough. Some of you have touched way off base to what was asked while others had to respond as if they were the "cool" one that thought it necessary to be an ass, while the rest made a simple valide point.
    Now i have been surfing the posts an such for a very very long time. It wasnt about "jumping into the classifieds" as many like to pop off about.
    Many popped off with assumptions about all i intended to do. This makes you no better then the government and their response to what ifs. Life would be much easier if people could give a simple answer and not say what me or someone is guna do when it's simply not the case. I have started a few threads, commented, and ask questions if i simply didnt know something or wanted more information an advice.
    Think about this, the next time you want to.add in advice or a discussion, keep it to what was asked and stop reading into it what's not there. I didn't ask to start an argument so i didn't respond till now.......

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Think about this, the next time you want to.add in advice or a discussion, keep it to what was asked and stop reading into it what's not there. I didn't ask to start an argument so i didn't respond till now.......
    :lol2::rofl:
    You ARE new here!
    Youre not going to keep anyone from going off topic and saying whatever they want!

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    At the risk of getting flamed, I joined in 2011. I read (and laugh at) a lot more posts than I respond to so my post count is low. I have bought and sold on the classifieds -it's a great feature of the site (one I hope we can keep). I've had good experiences both buying and selling. I think you should respond to a question or PM -common courtesy IMHO. I think if you don't want to work with me it's OK, it's a free country -just let me know.

Just my two cents, also if some of the regular posters didn't go off topic, I'd start looking for my BOB and gather up the family........

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    At the risk of getting flamed, I joined in 2011. I read (and laugh at) a lot more posts than I respond to so my post count is low. I have bought and sold on the classifieds -it's a great feature of the site (one I hope we can keep). I've had good experiences both buying and selling. I think you should respond to a question or PM -common courtesy IMHO. I think if you don't want to work with me it's OK, it's a free country -just let me know.

Just my two cents, also if some of the regular posters didn't go off topic, I'd start looking for my BOB and gather up the family........

Lol. It's like the experiment where one person whispers something to a person and they pass it on to the next and so on. By the time it makes it to the end, it is totally different.:)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom