• ...and so much more!
  • Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Look forward to your review also. Huge H&K fan, and would like to hear your take on the piston system and feel of it firing. I held one at the Ft Wayne gun show that ZX guns had on display, and really liked it. $2400 is alot, but if you want the best :D

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That is one sexy gun! But in your picture, I cant see her Butt and her fronts covered. Take it off!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Meh. It's still an AR.
    This. Why is it so damn expensive? I understand It has a piston system, but so does my $400 AK. I read a post that said it was heavy and they didn't round the corners or worry about extra weight, why? Is it an option? Are these custom tailored? I want to see more pics of why this is so great of a weapon, especially compared to another similar rifle.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Sorry Redpitbull, but that $400 quote was with shipping and transfer fees, oh and a cleaning kit, a bayonet, an extra muzzle break, a mag pouch, 2 steel and 2 polymer mags... LOL so I'll take my AK.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Sorry Redpitbull, but that $400 quote was with shipping and transfer fees, oh and a cleaning kit, a bayonet, an extra muzzle break, a mag pouch, 2 steel and 2 polymer mags... LOL so I'll take my AK.

Hrmm. $350 purchase price. $15 transfer fee, free shipping, comes with 1 magazine, bayonet $5.00 and sheath are $2.00, magazines are $13 each, cleaning kits are cheap in general, VZ is lighter and sturdier, has an automatic last round bolt hold open, bolt release is a simple install or fab job, just as many stock/grip/quad rail/sight/muzzle brake/bolt options, can be adapted to use M4 style stocks(meh) and AK scope mounts, better trigger than the AK, lower overall parts count....
    What were you saying? Oh, I see, sorry, let me help you up. Seems you didn't have a leg to stand on.;)

Top Bottom