• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I hold your same view of the 2A. Unfortunately, many prosecutors, judges and potential jurors do not. And since someone has to put food in my kids mouth, I'm not really willing to bet their welfare on an assumption that other people agree with me. You might see that as cowardly. I see it as practical. But I support your efforts.

That's why I purchased the LTCH. It keeps me from having to fight and probably lose to the possible misdemeanor charge (when I practice my right to carry a handgun) while I teach Americans truth and justice. Until they relearn what was once the American way, I just can't count on them to back me up when I face bogus preempted charges.

Abiding by a few of the highwayman's demands while exposing the means and methods of his power to the people is, as you say, just practical.

The highwayman preys on individuals but could never withstand the will of the people.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I prefer to see him as a mafioso more than a highway man, mostly because of the protection rackets he runs. (Such as selling you a pink card so you can exercise your rights)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's why I purchased the LTCH. It keeps me from having to fight and probably lose to the possible misdemeanor charge (when I practice my right to carry a handgun) while I teach Americans truth and justice. Until they relearn what was once the American way, I just can't count on them to back me up when I face bogus preempted charges.

*Forrest Gump voice* Okay.

Look, solipsism is cool and all, but we have a fight and it involves us all.

Everyone get ready. Call, write, give money, it takes us all.

You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you. Not a single gun owner is "above" this.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    img-thing

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`m an NRA Life-Endowment member, but...NRA has been lacking for quite some time. Chris Cox is worthless, and NRA needs to understand that our Second Amendment rights are NOT theirs to negotiate with. I much prefer GOA and JPFO.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I`m an NRA Life-Endowment member, but...NRA has been lacking for quite some time. Chris Cox is worthless, and NRA needs to understand that our Second Amendment rights are NOT theirs to negotiate with. I much prefer GOA and JPFO.

I just don't . . . how is the NRA lacking. You do acknowledge that they scored decisive victories this past election?

Negotiate? What events are you describing?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I don't want to assume anything. Explain to me how this works given the laws on the books. Then explain how this is realistic and not theoretical.

Constitutional carry already exists in SCOTUS precedent in Dred Scott. Just need someone with a big set to get "standing."

Top Bottom