Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I signed up for mine the other day. The $500 is going to some body work for damage i suffered in a parking lot, no one laid claim to. They dealer money I suppose will be good for a few oil changes and maybe some SWAG, maybe a new set of rims and/or tires.

Good luck trying to get rims. I looked online and at anywhere from 137 and up you'd get no more than two. i was going to go with the alloy rims to lighten the car a bit, especially if my car needs just the software figure it may wash out. Instead I will be getting the Jetta rear seat cover, an extra set of TDI mats, the led interior lighting upgrade, and probably a bottle of DEF so I have the spout to make it easy to pour when my service warranty expires .

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Good thing I learned to shoot rifles right and left handed, right and left eyeballs.
    Right eye can't see crosshairs or sights now.
    Unable to read with the right eye.

Remember to cross train.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My new look, so that you guys can recognize me

latest

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So one of my friends who should never ever, for any reason own a gun, bought a gun today. He now has a hole in the floor of his bedroom, the floor of his living room, and a very small crater in his basement. He misunderstood what a half cock safety is. The guy at the gun shop that sold him the gun said for the safety all he had to do was pull the hammer back a little bit. This is what happens when a newbie does not take the time to have the salesman really show the customer how the gun functions. So not only did my friend end up with a gun that isn't really deer legal in Indiana, even though the salesman said that it was a great deer rifle, but he is now very anti gun.

I did offer to take the gun off of his hands for him, because I'm a good friend. Let this be a reminder of safety this holiday season when showing off new firearms to friends and family. On the positive side, I did find out that the 30-30 has more penetration than I thought it had.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So one of my friends who should never ever, for any reason own a gun, bought a gun today. He now has a hole in the floor of his bedroom, the floor of his living room, and a very small crater in his basement. He misunderstood what a half cock safety is. The guy at the gun shop that sold him the gun said for the safety all he had to do was pull the hammer back a little bit. This is what happens when a newbie does not take the time to have the salesman really show the customer how the gun functions. So not only did my friend end up with a gun that isn't really deer legal in Indiana, even though the salesman said that it was a great deer rifle, but he is now very anti gun.

I did offer to take the gun off of his hands for him, because I'm a good friend. Let this be a reminder of safety this holiday season when showing off new firearms to friends and family. On the positive side, I did find out that the 30-30 has more penetration than I thought it had.
    Glad your friend didn't get hurt in his learning experience. Good time to share the four rules.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

:facepalm:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo what type of 30 30 is on the market again ?

The 35 Remington still has more energy I think...

Good he isn't hurt, to bad he didn't respect his new found friend enough to learn more about it before he started loading it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom