• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Made it to the west coast of England today, dipped my toe (boot) in the water and saluted the Scottish coastline that was only a few hundred yards away across the sollway.

Been a long hike.

Didn't realize that there were still areas of England that were reasonably remote.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Got the grass/hay field cut today.....holy crap is my grass happy with this weather!!!

Now we're off to Cabelas, Bulldog, then Pokro....:cheers:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I want to check out sand burr one of these days.

Rain! Not a lot, just enough please. Sprout seeds, sprout!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo the last two days were great but this morning sucked big time....

Dang illiniod drivers.... this 1 ton ford was driving through the Walmart parking lot like he was on the boreman expressway. Dropped my phone getting out of the way and the idiot drove over it... Cement, phone, truck didn't come out all that well.... Hats off to the phone though as it actually works still but if I try to use the display I start leaving blood on the screen because of the sharp edges in the plastic screen... Dang phone company won't take a claim till tomorrow so looks like I'm out of business till sometime tuesday... Dang illiniod drivers suck.......

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Soooo the last two days were great but this morning sucked big time....

Dang illiniod drivers.... this 1 ton ford was driving through the Walmart parking lot like he was on the boreman expressway. Dropped my phone getting out of the way and the idiot drove over it... Cement, phone, truck didn't come out all that well.... Hats off to the phone though as it actually works still but if I try to use the display I start leaving blood on the screen because of the sharp edges in the plastic screen... Dang phone company won't take a claim till tomorrow so looks like I'm out of business till sometime tuesday... Dang illiniod drivers suck.......

The screen on my brand new phone keeps going black.
    (and no, it isn't "sleeping")

Everything's ok.
    I'm back home now.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Does it look like this one ?

bp7612hdrfil.jpg

be careful in Iowa, I've heard about those people.... and be really careful coming back across Illiniod or you could end up with a phone like mine instead of just black...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Does it look like this one ?

bp7612hdrfil.jpg

be careful in Iowa, I've heard about those people.... and be really careful coming back across Illiniod or you could end up with a phone like mine instead of just black...

GB, you might consider doing Google Voice for your business phone. Doesn't cost you anything, and in a pinch you can have calls forwarded top another phone or just take them from your computer.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Somebody busted the window out of my buddy Jeep while in the church parking lot to get an iPhone out. WTF St. John WTF. I will slap him in the morning for leaving it there in the fist place but really at church!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom