• Status
    Not open for further replies.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Anyone want a Sony KDS-R60XBR2? It has a bluish tint to the picture which was an issue with the model. It is supposedly fixable, if you are good with electronics. If you want it all you have to do is come and get it. Otherwise it will go to the street for the scavengers to take.

Im interested in this offer, if it still works. Pending approval of ye olde ball & chain.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anyone want a Sony KDS-R60XBR2? It has a bluish tint to the picture which was an issue with the model. It is supposedly fixable, if you are good with electronics. If you want it all you have to do is come and get it. Otherwise it will go to the street for the scavengers to take.

Im interested in this offer, if it still works. Pending approval of ye olde ball & chain.

[STRIKE]Second.[/STRIKE]
    nevermind, the boss found out.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1776, he is just a lot quieter than us relaxed guys...

Sooooo you know that feeling you get when you go to a Walmart and you decide to let another guy get in front of you at the ammo cabinet and in doing so he picks up the last two boxes of PerFecta 357 magnum ammo they have left in the store...... Well that is how I feel....

PS: There must be a run on this cheap ZQ 308 stuff as I went to 7 Walmarts today and not one of them had any left... Now after being in that many Walmarts in such a short period of time I feel the need to drink Alcohol and shower... Not sure why but that is what comes to mind.... WOW those people drive too.....

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Good to see you are helping Greg pay for the new store. :spend:

I know! :): I've known him for about 10yrs now. He takes good care of me! For some reason I think I have a medical condition...... Everytime I see him my fat wallet goes thin..... :dunno:

Edit: I'm liking this Sig though.... It carries really nice about about 3:30 on me. Trigger has a very long pull but other than that. :yesway:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Sooooo you know that feeling you get when you go to a Walmart and you decide to let another guy get in front of you at the ammo cabinet and in doing so he picks up the last two boxes of PerFecta 357 magnum ammo they have left in the store...... Well that is how I feel....

PS: There must be a run on this cheap ZQ 308 stuff as I went to 7 Walmarts today and not one of them had any left... Now after being in that many Walmarts in such a short period of time I feel the need to drink Alcohol and shower... Not sure why but that is what comes to mind.... WOW those people drive too.....

I can check over here tomorrow night in Portage at Walmart and Meijer after I go to the gym. I believe they had some 308 white box at Meijer, but can't remember.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Will we see you on one of those People Of Walmart videos on YouTube?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I know! :): I've known him for about 10yrs now. He takes good care of me! For some reason I think I have a medical condition...... Everytime I see him my fat wallet goes thin..... :dunno:

Edit: I'm liking this Sig though.... It carries really nice about about 3:30 on me. Trigger has a very long pull but other than that. :yesway:
    When Greg/SCG was down in Cedartucky, I talked him into getting on INGO and between Christmas and New years at the new store ended up talking to Alex about INGO and he said he would be more involved with posting on this site. :dunno:

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Will we see you on one of those People Of Walmart videos on YouTube?

Found

enhanced-buzz-7283-1401888987-8.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater let me know if you see any of that 9.97 stuff....

Bulletsmith, that won't be me... I might be the guy pulling the warning labels off the power tools in hardware though...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    man is it freaking cold out....

Just checked my email and I had a FEDEX notice in there that the stuff I ordered yesterday shipped ground had been delivered already... What a country...

Sooooo might have to stay up tonight and put the new trigger and sear in the 1919 to fix the 18 pound current one.... oh boy oh boy oh boy.....

Then to find more ammo to feed her......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom