Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, thank goodness I am getting in better shape. Run to train didn't wind me nearly as much, and I made it too. Stupid freight trains and detours. 4 different roads under construction between my house and train station. 2 only allow Southbound track. So dumb.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    did you not see the meme of the 2 construction guys talking?
    they are walking away from site and the text reads

so they found a way around the detour, so guess what we started work on that street as well.
    ---

case in point. the bridge on indy by the target is down to 1 lane. well traffic was going down kennedy over the tracks and then back to indy to avoid the bridge
    well not anymore cause as of today they have closed kennedy over the tracks as well. :xmad:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    8 days in camping, canoeing and fishing in Michigan and I felt refreshed...for about 48 hours. Then I started dealing with Jedi's .gov buddies in DOL trying to arranging fingerprinting for my PIV, and now my blood pressure is back up.
    Pray for me as I venture into Mordor on the South Shore tomorrow for fingerprints. 40 minutes to find parking, 45ish minutes on the train, 15 minutes for the appointment, wait an hour and a half for the next train home, 45ish minutes on the train. Have I mentioned I hate people and Mordor?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    did you not see the meme of the 2 construction guys talking?
    they are walking away from site and the text reads

so they found a way around the detour, so guess what we started work on that street as well.
    ---

case in point. the bridge on indy by the target is down to 1 lane. well traffic was going down kennedy over the tracks and then back to indy to avoid the bridge
    well not anymore cause as of today they have closed kennedy over the tracks as well. :xmad:
    It wasn't a joke, it's true. Because Kennedy was down had to go to Indianapolis because it was the only one open. And of course had ran into the freight earlier because I might not have been late enough. Might have to try and use Cleveland again despite going the wrong way to get to it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Parents leaving for their European River cruise bright and early in the morning...and leaving me with a sick calf. Just took its temperature and gave it its final shot. Good times. :rolleyes:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    NWI has the WORST traffic per capita. They think it is a waste of tax dollars if you don't wait at a red light. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Not to mention the trains that stop in the middle of the street. Ever heard of a Viaduct?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    NWI has the WORST traffic per capita. They think it is a waste of tax dollars if you don't wait at a red light. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. Not to mention the trains that stop in the middle of the street. Ever heard of a Viaduct?
    Need to leave for work in the middle of the night to beat the traffic a little bit. Off for Chiraq at 4:00 A M to make my deliveries and there will still be traffic.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Lake County is kind of bad. Mainly because there are no really good ways to get anywhere other than 65 and 94. They could use a spur expressway that runs south from 94 on the West side of the County and connects to 65 on the South. It will never happen though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If it makes you feel better, there is construction down here. 2 roads are main drags (one is a bridge) in town. I65 in July will be shut down for months through Indy. 465 will be packed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    North West Indiana

Either jedi's preferred snow and slush destroying the roads or the construction workers tearing up the remains in order to get them ready for the snow plows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom