Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:dunno: is that a lot for that type of ammo? I don't own those evil AR-15s so have no clue on the cost of that ammo.

20130219_230553_zps537301ff.jpg

I am practicing for the meet and shoots. They're delicious.

Are these for my B-DAY which is today? :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Buncich) "I suggest you do more homework on gun regulations."
    Repay) "I suggest you do some too."

Owned.
    Sorry Buncich, you are wrong, Repay is right.
    It hurts my brain trying to wrap my head around this. A county commissioner knows more about the law than the county sheriff. WHAT THE I DON'T...WHAT?!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    T star should look out for her fellow CP homies before the rest of you. Good thing I'm in CP and willing to taste test.

Hummm.... Me too!!!!!!!

Edit: did a property search on CNI and it is not on the market anymore. One site said it was only worth $65,000.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    OK think carefully, who is more important, ME or Kevin. ME ME ME :draw:

Oh, and I have a sexy grey beard too :thatshot:

Kevin has a sexy grey spotted goatee...plus, I don't want melensmom hunting me down. No sir. :)
    Melensdad, You knew Chuck... Him and his boy were good friends of mine.... Wish they were still around...

T_Star, those look a bit over the top on the carb count... I wonder if they can be made delicious yet low carb... hhhhmmmmm...
    Low carb? I know of no such thing. Sorry Charlie. :dunno: If however, you were to come across a recipe that would work for you, I would be willing to give it a go of making them.
    T star should look out for her fellow CP homies before the rest of you. Good thing I'm in CP and willing to taste test.
    Kind of you to offer! I assure you, they're just as delicious as they look. :D. Are you coming to the clubhouse tomorrow? What's your weekend look like?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Going to order A blue gun from HERE. Anyone else interested in blue guns or anything else sold here want to add to the order.
    I know a vender who makes hand made leather holsters, who buys the blue guns for an exact fit for the holsters. I didn't know they were for training,learned a new thing today.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Chef Larry you don't say...

Been on the phone with Triple K holsters three days in a row to find a alusive Woodsman #570 leather holster for my Ruger SP101 357 mag and still haven't gotten a call back... I like that holsters design for it's ability to be worn both strong side and cross draw either way...

Is your leather guy local ?

As too Chuck and CNI... he had a really nice one of a kind 1911A1 in there and one that pre-dated the 1911A1...

I was under the understanding that the range was taken out of there before he left for Arkansas... plus CP has a ordinanace they put in after he built the range that said no more ranges in side city limits I do believe...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Kind of you to offer! I assure you, they're just as delicious as they look. :D. Are you coming to the clubhouse tomorrow? What's your weekend look like?

I'm going to try. I have a regional meeting tomorrow in Plymouth scheduled from about 1-6:30pm, and they usually run over. I might try to get to the clubhouse by 8pm or so for a quick smoke and some of the usual BS.

As for the weekend, have to ask the boss to see what the plans are, if any. I know we are going to Eli Young Band on Friday, but other than that, not sure....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'm going to try. I have a regional meeting tomorrow in Plymouth scheduled from about 1-6:30pm, and they usually run over. I might try to get to the clubhouse by 8pm or so for a quick smoke and some of the usual BS.

As for the weekend, have to ask the boss to see what the plans are, if any. I know we are going to Eli Young Band on Friday, but other than that, not sure....

I will text/call you...if the weather cooperates, maybe we can show you the Ike's.
    Hope to see you tomorrow!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone see the helo hovering around wolf lake tonight? I thought it was strange. Couldnt find any news about it. There is another thread in the break room that one was in indy. Any scanner chatter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom