• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm calling off work for the next two nights. I had to run across the Indiana Toll road Thursday night and Friday night and it took me 4 1/2 hours both night to run across. I'm done driving in this crap :(
    I called off tomorrow to go to the Doctor. I've had a sinus infection, but now I want to make sure it is not getting into my lungs. Chest has been a bit tight this weekend. I don't need pneumonia again.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What would he charge to do that Kahr K9 that I showed you? I'd like to do a two tone, black and grey/silver.

I'll ask him tomorrow, I think it is 25 to strip it down. And like 100 bucks for the Cerakote. But I think 100 total if you strip it down yourself. But you would need to know the exact colors you want. I think you can look at all the colors on Cerakote's website.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    KLB, I did the same thing a couple days ago. I went to urgent care because my doctor was not in. Got an antibiotic because he said I've got a sinus/ear infection starting. Hope you feel better soon.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    I'll ask him tomorrow, I think it is 25 to strip it down. And like 100 bucks for the Cerakote. But I think 100 total if you strip it down yourself. But you would need to know the exact colors you want. I think you can look at all the colors on Derakote's website.

Got it. I'll check it out. Probably gonna have you hook me up with some Trijicon sights also.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @klb just make sure nwi ingo trust gets to keep your can :p
    also please pay for your shells before yiu go under. :rofl:

@jay
    i'm so annoyed with work i'm 75% sure i will call off tomowwor.
    only real reason for going to work is i think i left some legal docs in the office that i really, reallynneed.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Couple lessons I'm taking away from this winter (I sure hope they stick) are:

I need a secondary heat source. I have a gas generator to keep the furnace running if we lost power, but I would like a wood burner both to supplement during extreme cold and be there as an emergency backup plan.

I'm no longer a disciple of the snow shovel. For the last 5 years, the shovel has been all I've needed. This year, the shovel has not been enough. Thankfully I have a neighbor that snowblows when I'm away, but I need to either fix the brakes on my tractor so I can use the bucket to plow, or I need to buy a snowblower.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    kerosene heater is also a good idea.
    kerosene is easy to store but sounds like u may have access to lots of wood in your area.
    or those propane heaters is alos good.
    you want a backup to the backup to the backup.

+1 on a mechanice snow helper.
    we all think we are young as strong like we once were but let the machines do the work its so much eaiser.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'm playing it by ear tomorrow morning before I make any final decision on going to work or not. I also only get 12 PTO days per year, I like to use them somewhat wisely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom