• Poll closed .

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Nice turn out by the looks of it. Glad to see that people are closer to my age which makes sense for gun loving nuts!

The gender reveal had some drama so we ended being there longer then expected. IMO a gender reveal is such a liberal thing! So dumb just tell us what the kid will be out of two genders and we buy the crap you need!

I see mention of crown point next?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I actually think i saw the menu said that burgers started off at a half pound of burger(would make sense being at minimum they cost $13). Mine came much smaller than a whopper and about the thickness of a quarter pounder from McDonald's.
    Oh, BTW, pricing was about normal for a sit down restaurant these days. Burgers (usually w a side run noRth of $10

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Nice turn out by the looks of it. Glad to see that people are closer to my age which makes sense for gun loving nuts!

The gender reveal had some drama so we ended being there longer then expected. IMO a gender reveal is such a liberal thing! So dumb just tell us what the kid will be out of two genders and we buy the crap you need!

I tried a gender reveal once. But then I got yelled at to put my pants back on and get the hell out of Walmart.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I thought that was pretty standard for walmart, maybe you went during the wrong hours???
    I actually went to Walmart last night because the people we went out with had to grab some stuff on the way home. It was the first time I've been in a Walmart in about 6 years. I just kept looking at my wife and saying "this is why I don't go to Walmart." That place is a friggin zoo.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

So it was a dog and pony show with drama. Should have gone to the M&E and a fun afternoon.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I actually went to Walmart last night because the people we went out with had to grab some stuff on the way home. It was the first time I've been in a Walmart in about 6 years. I just kept looking at my wife and saying "this is why I don't go to Walmart." That place is a friggin zoo.
    If I HAVE to go, I’ll stop at valpo, parking lot is annoying but it seems to be pretty decent inside compared to others

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If I HAVE to go, I’ll stop at valpo, parking lot is annoying but it seems to be pretty decent inside compared to others
    I stopped in there in-between the gun show and the meet n eat, just to kill some time and see what they had for ammo. Good to see they still sell rifles. Much cleaner and organized than the ones in Portage and Hobart/Merrillville

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Does INGO do range days? JP is free and a nice place to shoot.
    Wr have Meet & Shoots at Winamac from time to time.
    As mentioned by Ballstater we do meet n shoots and occasionally meet, shoot, n eats but we prefer Winamac. Also free and don't have to worry about FIPs

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    As mentioned by Ballstater we do meet n shoots and occasionally meet, shoot, n eats but we prefer Winamac. Also free and don't have to worry about FIPs
    FIPs :wallbash:

So i met these two older gents from the commie state to the west, one was "teaching" the other to shoot. He had never touched a firearm prior. So as the "teacher" was on the bench zeroing, his padawan was behind him getting familiar with the firearm, had it pointed right at the back of the "teacher." When i came over and "took charge" of the situation I found out they were both clueless of firearms.

Top Bottom