• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Enjoyed it for sure. Kind of a bummer being split up but frankly I do much better in small groups than in larger. 20 people at once and I just slink in the corner. Sitting w/Zurok and chef larry I came so far out of my shell that I didn't shut up for the full two hrs. Sorry 'bout that,....haven't had much human contact this winter.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Enjoyed it for sure. Kind of a bummer being split up but frankly I do much better in small groups than in larger. 20 people at once and I just slink in the corner. Sitting w/Zurok and chef larry I came so far out of my shell that I didn't shut up for the full two hrs. Sorry 'bout that,....haven't had much human contact this winter.
    I enjoyed your conversation and talking to Zurok also. This is what being a member of INGO is all about caring and sharing. This makes me think Life Is Great sharing conversation with others is a lost art. Have to do this talking thing again with you.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I gladly accepted the photographer role then took one of me after I got home and realized. Had to be different. I mean who walks around with 2 SAA's and 2ATom did a great job installing that door.

View attachment 333761

View attachment 333762

View attachment 333763

View attachment 333764 View attachment 333765

View attachment 333766
    Looks like you all had a good time at the Fellowship of the NWI INGO. I only wish I could've been in one of those pics there with you but alas my current debilitating health issues would not allow me the honor of meeting all of my fellow INGO members ITR.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Looks like you all had a good time at the Fellowship of the NWI INGO. I only wish I could've been in one of those pics there with you but alas my current debilitating health issues would not allow me the honor of meeting all of my fellow INGO members ITR.
    I'l take a rain check.

Reactions: KG1

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Next one we have In the Crown Point area, if you're up for it of course, I'll pick ya up and get ya there and back

Top Bottom