• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I recognize there are people who suffer from gender dysphoria, and they deserve compassion. However, the trendy, cool media hogs who are so much, "well, today I identify as a _______" are doing a real disservice and are disrespectful to those who truly have issues.

It can be useful. Today my pistol identifies as a school book. So it is OK in Gun Free Zones.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Traitorous little **** should be on death row. I'm wondering if we'll hear about Bergdahl's pardon before or after Friday.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16142720_714061158769093_7183661950749108170_n.jpg

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Anyone remembering B.J. Clinton's pardon of Mark Rich as a payback for campaign donations from his wife will immediately recognize the stench as this loser tips out the door, giving a gigantic middle finger to the country and particularly the military on the way out.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    1000 pardons to violent felons, emptying gitmo and sending the jihadists back to the battle, screwing Americas security over ... now it's just out in the open.
    This is the real obama, how he acts without political restrictions, the election is over...
    I don't know what the surprise is all about though. This has been the nature of his administration for anyone actually paying the least bit of attention.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    1000 pardons to violent felons, emptying gitmo and sending the jihadists back to the battle, screwing Americas security over ... now it's just out in the open.
    This is the real obama, how he acts without political restrictions, the election is over...
    I don't know what the surprise is all about though. This has been the nature of his administration for anyone actually paying the least bit of attention.
    yep

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Obama is doing his best to set a mine field of crap up for the new president. I suppose Aldrich Ames and Robert Hannsen will be next to get pardoned...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    glad to hear it. I wonder how many gitmo prisoners he will let go again

Well he did promise he would close gitmo all together back in 2008, still a few days left to do it lol.
    I'm sure if he can't get it done in time he will give back his Nobel peace prize (not sure why he got it anyway).

That shows you what little power the US president has (that's a good thing, separation of powers and all that).
    He can't close a US military naval base even though he's the commander in chief.
    And that shows you that the ridiculous people who cried because Trump got elected don't understand the US political system and the balance of power.:rolleyes:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    And that shows you that the ridiculous people who cried because Trump got elected don't understand the US political system and the balance of power.:rolleyes:

Exactly. Although Obama has continued the sometimes lawless expansion of executive power, there is only so much a president can do. Although the liberals were moaning and crying because a Congress held by a different party opposed and blocked some of the more off-the-rails executive actions and are terrified that this expanded executive authority in now in the hands of the "other guys," that's the way our founders set it up.

Limits on what any one branch of government can do are a feature, not a bug. :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I would have given it a shot for free :dunno:

Me too, if I could be given a pardon in advance for practicing medicine without a license. (I actually do have 2 medical licenses, however neither one identifies me with the letters MD or DO at the end of my name.)

I'm sure if he can't get it done in time he will give back his Nobel peace prize (not sure why he got it anyway).

That's OK. Neither is anyone else. Including him. And the Nobel committee.

Top Bottom