• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think about Stars and Stripes obama?

• Total voters

truegrit

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Highland,IN
    It's ridiculous the court needs to reverse it's freedom of "expression" interpretation of protected speech to end disgraces like this and flag burning

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I didn't vote. It's offensive, but protected. It doesn't have the stars so it's not REALLY our flag. The one's Rambone posted... Yea, those are offensive and should be burnt.

I'd say the same thing if anything else was on there too.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    As someone who fights for that beautiful symol of this country I find it very offensive. Just as i find flying the flag upside down, and also flying any flag above ours.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I don't like it. I wear a real flag on my right shoulder (just over my combat patch) every day. We all have rights. I will always fight to support them, even if it means that I disagree with how they are exercised. The guy only has a shot at two terms. Yes a lot can change in that time but he is just a figure head, it's just a flag and its all propaganda either way.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    the only thing that should be allowed to be done with our flag other than flying high is to be a bikini for hot chicks.:patriot:

palin.jpg

amw575

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bloomington
    Not so much 'offensive' per say, but seriously insulting. Perhaps he should have displayed this "stars and stripes" on his Campaign Jet instead of his icon "O".:patriot:

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    well, if your so protected by your right to free speech, which i believe in, than don't challenge my right to bear arms. i know we all agree on that here, but if you went to a rally and gave your opinion about this disgrace and injustice you'd be thrown out of town. ted nugent 2012!

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    i'm pretty sure Obama didn't make that flag himself.....every illuminati has his followers...just saying....i wouldn't allow it's display on any of my property..........Ron Paul 2012!

Top Bottom