• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think about Stars and Stripes obama?

• Total voters

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    :patriot:

Wow...I think people should be way more offended by this! Not only is it desecration, but a bit pompous if you ask me.....what can I say, I love playing Devils advocate. My main point is, get over it. This stuff happens all the time. What the flag means to you is just that. Don't let a few wackos get you all stirred up because of poor taste...........RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Free speech or not, its kind of scary...read your history, and you'll understand why.

I've compared the election of Barack Obama to the rise of Adolf Hitler on more than one occasion. When the Nazis rose to power, Germany was in a severe state of economic depression....if we aren't already there, the policies of the Obama administration are tailor made to PUT us there. Its my belief that the Democrats are trying to further depress our economy, in order to take advantage of our desperation to grasp further power. Yeah, its a tin foil kinda statement....but do the research and tell me it doesn't look a whole lot like Germany in the mid 1930's around here.

Its not ALL Democrats doing it...but the major players know exactly what they're doing.

Oh yeah, and further more....Ron Paul in 2012!!!! Why do conservatives dump on RP so much? His entire political philosophy is Constitutionally limited government! Isn't that what we want?

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Free speech goes both ways... :twocents:
    tp_obama.jpg

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I don't know why a majority of conservatives don't love Ron Paul. The guy is the best voice of reason in politics that i have ever heard. I think that alot of the common RW get alot of thier info from Rush and Hannity....who odly enough don't support Ron Paul. Why don't they support Ron Paul?......because if people woke up and he got elected, their money pit swould begin to rapidly shrink. It truly makes me angry. Most people who claim conservatism are really just huge fakes that have there own special-interest agenda. The philoshophy is simple.....less government and personal responsibility. When you start throwing religion and pre-emptive war into the mix, the whole philosophy looses it's meaning.

Top Bottom