• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    This is just greasing the wheels for tyranny like we've never seen here before. AND I doubt highly if it will ever be repealed. Strange to find ultra liberals and ultra conservatives on the same side in this one. They both are scared by it!

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    It's amazing/scary how the path of tyranny all begins the same and follows the same course. History has shown us, countless times, the horrible outcome if it is allowed to expand. We have a chance to turn things around with ballots this year - get involved!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I'm truly scared for future America. If this is true that means we might see America looking like the Iraq you see on TV. Also is it true about the assaination thing? If it is I'm gonna start sleeping with a .357

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think some of the rhetoric and the rush to paranoia might be getting a little carried away. You're starting to scare the youngsters.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I think some of the rhetoric and the rush to paranoia might be getting a little carried away. You're starting to scare the youngsters.

By all means, don't scare the sheep. They might jump the stockades.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Well...there is one way to fix it now...but I'm not going to get banned by the forum AND banned by the government with the suggestion...when they want you banned/gone...well..you're GONE. Welcome to New America folks. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well...there is one way to fix it now...but I'm not going to get banned by the forum AND banned by the government with the suggestion...when they want you banned/gone...well..you're GONE. Welcome to New America folks. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Everyone knows what your thinking. It would never work. Im not gonna get banned. I'm not suggestion that route because that's wha the 1st ammendments for

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Ok so the government can kill and imprison Anyone it wants now?

Basically. Although I will say that they won't go willy nilly just yet. They still want they jobs after all. And not they will fact that it was illegal before this ever stopped them. But, yes, as I understand it they government has the legal right to imprison without cause. As well as kill anyone thought to be a "terrorist". It will be done slowly at first to get us used to it. Along with having no 4th amendment rights here in indiana, and the arbitrary "no fly" list. Basically the government has the legal right to do whatever it wants. The only check there is know is the fact that they are still elected.

Top Bottom