• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    Mom taught me that if I cannot say something nice I should say nothing at all.

Accordingly, I have absolutely no comment on this person.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hey now, race relations are at an all time low..... he built that. Let's give credit where it's due.

The way I see it, anybody who uses what he's done as an excuse to hate other races had that hate inside them already. He just gave them an outlet.

Me? I just shake my head at all that BS.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It came on the tube and the spouse and I nearly crashed into each other diving for the remote.
    His and HRC voices send chills and we will not listen to either.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sat through most of it. He did mention Fort Hood in the context of Islamist violence whereas in the past IIRC it was "workplace violence". Thought he would do a lot of patting himself on the back and really didn't see much of that. Looking at the crowd I am still dumbfounded that there can be so many fools out there. I do my best to avoid them. Thinking of leaving facebook as some of my wife's relatives are baiting me.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That man has been the cheerleader fanning the flames of social unrest since day one. His comments last night were on the level of screaming "fire" in a crowded theater. I consider him to be as evil as kim jong un, and his "fare well" address proved his character. Undermining the next Presidents authority was a really wormy thing to do, especially since it was his style to abuse the authority.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Passing the baton? Funny, what they call a baton sure looks like a stick of dynamite. Got some funny markings on it too, "TNT".

Smooth transition?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't hear it. I played Minecraft instead. But I did read some statement about people need to get out of their bubbles. This basically confirms it is yet another speech lecturing America. Seems there's only a few types of speeches he gives. Standup comedy, lectures, and political marginalization. Some speeches contain all three.

But bubbles? Really? Can anyone tell me if he honestly presented that as bipartisan or did he imply conservatives living in a bubble. Because that would be quite rich if he left dems out of that.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    After reading today on what he has spent of tax payers money on vacations in 8 years{90 million+] All i can say is don't let the door hit you in the Butt on the way out!!!!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's a community organizer, not a doer, others are expected to do any heavy lifting.

He's looking forward to endless golf vacations, checks from the machine, obsequious fawning from big media, and he can continue to encourage others to do all the work. Somebody's got to earn that cash for him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's a community organizer, not a doer, others are expected to do any heavy lifting.

He's looking forward to endless golf vacations, checks from the machine, obsequious fawning from big media, and he can continue to encourage others to do all the work. Somebody's got to earn that cash for him.

For someone who's not a doer, he sure got a lot of lefty **** done.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That man has been the cheerleader fanning the flames of social unrest since day one. His comments last night were on the level of screaming "fire" in a crowded theater. I consider him to be as evil as kim jong un, and his "fare well" address proved his character. Undermining the next Presidents authority was a really wormy thing to do, especially since it was his style to abuse the authority.

Lol, ok.

Top Bottom