• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    well i was at schuncks on washington yesterday, and i have been known to carry a sig, but alas, it was not me!, didnt carry one yesterday, and if i did the only person who would know would be me.

I was at many places in EVV open carrying a SIG. (not the ghetto Schunck's) No dirty looks on my side of town. Maybe it was not the Sig, but his Right Guard? Not me either.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I stopped caring what other people thought of me back in grade school.
    I always liked Lisa Paterson even though she was 2 feet taller than everyone else. She used her tongue in 4th grade you LOSERS. :p

Stop living your life catering to others.
    Live for you, it's much simpler.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I always liked Lisa Paterson even though she was 2 feet taller than everyone else. She used her tongue in 4th grade you LOSERS. :p

Stop living your life catering to others.
    Live for you, it's much simpler.

Who cares what you think?

:p

:laugh:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If all it takes to make some people frown and scowl is a measly uneventful OC spotting, then days to come are likely to give them plenty more reasons to frown and scowl. Life is too short. The way I see it, there is so much more going on in the world to frown and scowl about these days besides someone engaging in a legal practice protected by the constitution. Some folks just get pissed off too easy. Oh what the heck, screw them. :p

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    I was at the Schnuck`s on Washington Ave. yesterday and seen a young guy open carrying what looked like s Sig. The looks that everyone he passed gave him is why I CC. The frowns and scrowls and just plain nasty hostile looks that he got is something I can do without. Even though he was with-in his rights to OC, the people were with-in their right to give him nasty looks. I was content knowing I was CC, but not having to put up with the nasty looks from the other shoppers. Just my :twocents:.

I have been warming up to oc over the last year and a half. Oc maybe 20% of the time due to a number of circumstances; frowns, scowls and nasty looks are definitely not in the list of reasons why or why not. I really don't give a rip what people think of me...

JUST CARRY!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

that's why we liked her too!:):

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wait, three pages and I'm the first to mention this is posted in the wrong place?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/71996-open-carry-argument.html
    People, before you start a new thread, ask, "Is this the right place for the thread? Is there a better place?"
    Now, maybe the answer to the latter is the recycling bin...

After that ask, "Is this good for the company?" (inside joke)

So LongColt, you don't want to be the object of disdain from fellow shoppers so you come to INGO to be the disdain of fellow gun owners? :dunno:

The only good thing to come from this thread was the tidbit about the Hoosier Apex. Could this be the source of the OP's failure to conjugate the verb see?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The only good thing to come from this thread was the tidbit about the Hoosier Apex. Could this be the source of the OP's failure to conjugate the verb see?

Glad I could help with the apex.

As far "conjugating" I fail to see what he an his ol' lady do on her visits to see him in jail have to do with anything? Verbsee, That's a good old country name...Thanks for reminding me....I hadn't thought of Aunt Verbsee in years...

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I don't OC, but the only reason for that is I had a dream (nightmare more like), where some crazed anti-gun guy in the checkout line went insane on me, screaming about my gun, drew it from my waistband, waving it around, "See!? SEE?! I got your gun! A kid could have done that!!", pointing it at me. The dream ended with a blade going into his face as I wrestled his hand that held my gun away from me.

I want to avoid conflicts. I don't care what they thing, OC, CC, anti-gun. My fear is the complete nutjob, seeing as to what level they are willing to stoop to in reality... :D

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Glad I could help with the apex.

As far "conjugating" I fail to see what he an his ol' lady do on her visits to see him in jail have to do with anything? Verbsee, That's a good old country name...Thanks for reminding me....I hadn't thought of Aunt Verbsee in years...

That's rep-worthy, right there. But there's that whole "you must spread some Reputation around" thing...

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I don't OC, but the only reason for that is I had a dream (nightmare more like), where some crazed anti-gun guy in the checkout line went insane on me, screaming about my gun, drew it from my waistband, waving it around, "See!? SEE?! I got your gun! A kid could have done that!!", pointing it at me. The dream ended with a blade going into his face as I wrestled his hand that held my gun away from me.

I want to avoid conflicts. I don't care what they thing, OC, CC, anti-gun. My fear is the complete nutjob, seeing as to what level they are willing to stoop to in reality... :D

Adam Lanza was definitely a complete nutjob. He had enough sense to skip over the two nearest theaters to him and went for the one that banned guns. So, OC would theoretically stop some nutcases. :)

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Adam Lanza was definitely a complete nutjob. He had enough sense to skip over the two nearest theaters to him and went for the one that banned guns. So, OC would theoretically stop some nutcases. :)

You mean James Holmes. Although it would be a correct adjective for both.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...here-did-you-see-oc-today-24.html#post5247811

Actually there are two places this could go.

Wait, three pages and I'm the first to mention this is posted in the wrong place?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/71996-open-carry-argument.html
    People, before you start a new thread, ask, "Is this the right place for the thread? Is there a better place?"
    Now, maybe the answer to the latter is the recycling bin...

Top Bottom