• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    That is only for Malll Nijas!

I was referring to a thread by an INGOer who had someone do what I described when he walked into a Best Buy. The staff all knew the INGOer and laughed at the guy and his wife who left all PO'd.

I think it was a Staples...Looked for it but couldn't find it. Funny thread though.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    My wife and I are sitting in a Panda Express...

Of course at the time, I was not carrying at all, and wished that I was...

Has anyone else experienced this?

Nope, never experienced this because I always carry unless prohibited by law.

Funny, when I started carrying regularly sometimes my wife would ask "do you really need a gun here"? That all changed when she began to feel uncomfortable in a previously deemed "safe" place (like a quick bite at Panda Express) and had to ask "do you have your gun?". You just never know when someplace safe will become unsafe.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wonder if he was so jumpy and nervous because that was his first time OCing :dunno:

Funny, but that's what I was thinking too. I probably looked a bit sketchy the first time I OC'd as well.

On the other hand, I left a place a couple of years back, just because the guy that had come in gave me a real bad feeling. I don't know what it was about that guy. He was not observably carrying, and was not acting too oddly but he made the hair on my neck stand up and we left. There was a major creep factor to him that hit me the instant I saw him.

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Had you said downtown I would have known exactly who you were talking about. There is a homeless guy who likes to OC pellet/air soft guns. He says he does it for protection (scary factor). He also tends to do armed robberies. He's only located downtown though as that's where all the free food, cell phones, computers, liberals, etc etc are. I wrote a story before about him getting locked up and a gun enthusiast yelling at the police for it as he drove by. I'll see if I can find it.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Found it...

A friend of mine relayed an interesting OC moment today as well. A young man was at the starbucks OCing a holster-less desert eagle down the front of his pants. A citizen approaches and asks "what kind of gun is that?" the man proudly replied with his mouth full of pudding, "is muh desit eegoow". He then pulled the gun out and laid it across the table for the interested party to view. Of course the patrons of the starbucks dropped their finger sandwiches, grabbed their ipads and took off calling 911 saying "man with a gun". The police arrive and determine the desert eagle is actually an airsoft gun. The person with the gun explained that he is such a hard core gangster that it is likely that someone will challenge him based on his rank within the gang member hierarchy and seeing his over the top weapon selection will have them thinking twice. A truck then drives by with a bevy of "don't tread on me" type stickers and the driver (possibly rambone) extends his middle finger and yells why don't you pigs fart some real crime. Yes he said fart. He said more but was already a block away. It was very surreal.

The two officers looked at each other and said in unison,"fart some crime?" for the next 6 hours of the shift they discussed whether it was a speech impediment, or if he meant to say that knowing they wouldn't be able to stop discussing it hours later. If it was the latter the man was a genius as it is so deeply imbedded in their brains they'll be talking about it for years.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    That makes the most sense. He was so angry it might have been f'n thwart. You may have solved the mystery.

Refardless, the way that guy acts is very similar to how the OP's guy acted. He has a different BB gun each time as he usually goes to jail and its held as evidence. He gets another when he gets out.

Top Bottom