• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Now wait just a minute. I thought LEOs were the only people the citizens had to worry about.
    Pretty much anyone with a Firearm that is a government agent and doesn't care about upholding the constitution or protecting the rights of citizens. To me law enforcement means enforcement of constitutionally protected rights. Local LEO's are supposed to be defending those rights not taking them away.

Do LEO'S take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution? State and or United States?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Pretty much anyone with a Firearm that is a government agent and doesn't care about upholding the constitution or protecting the rights of citizens. To me law enforcement means enforcement of constitutionally protected rights. Local LEO's are supposed to be defending those rights not taking them away.

Do LEO'S take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution? State and or United States?
    You missed my point/sarcasm, but yes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You missed my point/sarcasm, but yes.
    I only know a fraction of LEO's in my area. Basically the guys I grew up with. A few have already retired. The few that are still working are absolutely conservative and love the constitution and I've talked to them they would never enforce anything unconstitutional and I believe it. They are the good Ole boys. Not sure how the younger ones feel about it though. Hopefully the older smarter LEO's can make an impression on them.

Top Bottom