dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Pulling the shotgun out of the car.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc

The shotgun was pulled out of a car trunk. That video and photos are still available. That car was later shown on a trailer and you could easily see the license plate. The police scanner said the car was registered to Chris Rodia; not Adam Lanza. Chris Rodia is a known drug dealer from that area. The video showing the car's license plate and the police scanner recording is no longer available, like dozens of other videos. Some of the best videos from Sandy Hook are no longer available. There have been articles disputing the police scanner recording. The articles say the police scanner was from a town 45 miles away. That video had a recording of the police scanner and a photo of the car with a clear view of the license plate.

This article has some interesting information about Chris Rodia. Drop down to his photo and you can read how bad this guy is "But check this out… he was facing 7 felony charges including two narcotics charges, and he was apparently released from custody just a few months ago on his own “promise to appear” (?) Really?".

Sandy Hook Shooting:Suspect Car Linked to Christopher A Rodia and Drug Family of Norwalk | American Everyman

Why was Chris Rodia's car at the school? If he wasn't the guy that ran through the woods, was stopped by the cops, and then released, where did Chris Rodia go? He's probably very dead by now.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Read the report. The shotgun was retrieved from the car. The bushmaster was used to shoot his way into the school.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    The scariest part of all this is that "we the people" don't trust the police anymore.

Episodes like this aren't investigated without an agenda being involved.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Not that we need more reasons to carry but a couple of things in the report jumped out at me.

1. There were over 40 leads submitted to police of people who "could" have been the shooter. So basically there are 'many suspicious people out there.

2. Resident of Newtown received prank phone calls from across the country saying "I'm (shooter) and I'm going to kill you"

anyone who who thinks it's funny to dial random people in an already heighten area, is clearly not right, and is likely one the verge of being a copy cat.

3. Regardless of how you use your gps, it can be analyzed after the fact to trace your steps. Interesting. While it doesn't surprise me, it is something I hadn't considered before.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Not that we need more reasons to carry but a couple of things in the report jumped out at me.

1. There were over 40 leads submitted to police of people who "could" have been the shooter. So basically there are 'many suspicious people out there.

2. Resident of Newtown received prank phone calls from across the country saying "I'm (shooter) and I'm going to kill you"

anyone who who thinks it's funny to dial random people in an already heighten area, is clearly not right, and is likely one the verge of being a copy cat.

3. Regardless of how you use your gps, it can be analyzed after the fact to trace your steps. Interesting. While it doesn't surprise me, it is something I hadn't considered before.

Everything you own can and will be used against you!

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    The scariest part of all this is that "we the people" don't trust the police anymore.

Episodes like this aren't investigated without an agenda being involved.

I think the scariest part is that DEEP responded and held two reporters at gun point.
    How did they get to Newtown in time to respond to the alarm?
    Does the EPA have an office in Newtown?

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    I noticed a couple of other things on the report that are interesting.

Two people were killed and one wounded before a 911 call was made.
    The report points out some evidence that a lock down drill had been conducted in the near past.
    That begs the questions, what did they drill on and, how did they drill?
    My guess is that the principal was responsible for the training.
    It looks like an opportunity for some industrious security people.

@ 27 sec after the 911 call NPD dispatch broadcasts the shooting at SHES
    @ 1 min 59 sec Conn. State Police dispatched
    @ 3 min 21 sec the first NPD officer arrives on scene
    @ 3 min 34 sec two additional NPD officers arrive
    @ 4 min 24 sec the last gun shot was heard
    @ 9 min 8 sec NPD enters the school
    @ 10 min 44 sec CSP arrive
    @ 11 min 9 sec CSP enters school

It shows how fast these things happen.

In a five minute span the perp fired 138 rounds killing 20 students, 6 staff and, himself.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I don't trust the cops on this. I don't trust the Feds on this. I don't trust the parents either. I think it was staged or their is a cover up of something. Show us the pictures. Show us the video. I don't plan on watching it but there's smart people who will and find the truth whatever it may be. Pretty sad when you can't completely trust your govt at any level.

I don't trust my own eyes or ears. The only thing I am sure of is that I exist, because else how could the question be raised?

I'm not much of a believer in general, so I go with what I can figure out and what my gut tells me (my gut being the culmination of all the things I know but am not processing consciously).

Based on what I know and what I feel, it's a straight tragedy. Kid was broken real bad. No one fixed him, maybe no one could fix him. No one stopped him.

I would like to see a public discussion of the meds and psych treatments of this kid. I think his right to medical privacy is out the door when he went berserk and we can learn from this.

Trigger Time, is there something that strikes you specifically hinky about this deal or do you figure it's a lie because it's on the television? If that is your position, I do not criticize your position. I figure they are lying about most everything too.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Police waited 6 minutes after arriving before entering. They heard shooting and still did not enter. No they didn't commit the act but they didn't succeed in stopping it either, which seemed to be within their means and their job. Didn't columbine teach Leo's anything?
    the whole story is fishy. Proof of the truth is all around. Separating truth from fiction will take time and I wouldn't trust the authorities to find it. For now I have my own opinion. Until I see better evidence.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom