• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Anyone is free to shoot anything I have at point blank south when I’m there. Typically 22s and CZs but you never know what I may have with me
    View attachment 91304
    Cool! I've met up with some friends there and we try each other's guns, what a great way to see if you like a gun or modifications! I've met a lot of fantastic people in this forum!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I thought I would put these pics in the official page. My Phantom and 97BD
    5e8722e711a1b302dd65c851fbe9bc76.jpg
    57f8a530be61d0787284761336f23fca.jpg

Nick White

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2021
    Bloomington
    The only thing I’ve ever seen someone validly not like about CZ is difficulty getting a good grip on the slide. It’s never been a problem for me and I have big hands. They are by far my favorite hammer fired pistol. However I’ll admit that even I tend to over look the striker fired CZ’s. Anyone else own a 2075? I love mine.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The only thing I’ve ever seen someone validly not like about CZ is difficulty getting a good grip on the slide. It’s never been a problem for me and I have big hands. They are by far my favorite hammer fired pistol. However I’ll admit that even I tend to over look the striker fired CZ’s. Anyone else own a 2075? I love mine.

If you don't have a pillowcase-full of 2075's, you're missin' the boat ! ;)

i-DcXgg96-L.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    AF80C28C-F073-4983-BB2D-9C8EE2C32268.jpeg
    My spo1, picked it up from a local shop came with 6 mags, a mag pouch, a streamlight tlr1, 2 bladetech holsters (one fits the flashlight) a kadet 22 conversion kit (with 1 metal mag)

In the box was the invoice from Cajun gunworks where the original owner ordered it from! I emailed Cajun with the serial number and they confirmed it was ordered from and built by them!

Some guy in a Cz group on Facebook gave me the aluminum beskar grips!

Now for the bad part, the trigger pull is 1.5 pounds, when I emailed cgw they said they wouldn’t have sent it out that light, and that they would return it back to their specs but I’d have to pay for that, because they warranty their work to the original owner, and I was at least the third owner,

But the best part…so far I’m into this for 1200 bucks!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    View attachment 247918
    My spo1, picked it up from a local shop came with 6 mags, a mag pouch, a streamlight tlr1, 2 bladetech holsters (one fits the flashlight) a kadet 22 conversion kit (with 1 metal mag)

In the box was the invoice from Cajun gunworks where the original owner ordered it from! I emailed Cajun with the serial number and they confirmed it was ordered from and built by them!

Now for the bad part, the trigger pull is 1.5 pounds, when I emailed cgw they said they wouldn’t have sent it out that light, and that they would return it back to their specs but I’d have to pay for that, because they warranty their work to the original owner, and I was at least the third owner,

That's an amazing deal! Looks great too!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    View attachment 247918

What do you think of the beskars. I’ve been on fence about ordering from vytal. 1200 is not a bad place to be on it. The best part of the deal is the kadet kit though!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    What do you think of the beskars. I’ve been on fence about ordering from vytal. 1200 is not a bad place to be on it. The best part of the deal is the kadet kit though!
    They look awesome, but if they made the Damascus lines a little more pronounced to make them more grippy I’d like them more.

But the coolest thing is having people say “this is the way!” Or “weapons are part of my religion” when the see the gun!

Top Bottom