• wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    View attachment 247918
    My spo1, picked it up from a local shop came with 6 mags, a mag pouch, a streamlight tlr1, 2 bladetech holsters (one fits the flashlight) a kadet 22 conversion kit (with 1 metal mag)

In the box was the invoice from Cajun gunworks where the original owner ordered it from! I emailed Cajun with the serial number and they confirmed it was ordered from and built by them!

Some guy in a Cz group on Facebook gave me the aluminum beskar grips!

Now for the bad part, the trigger pull is 1.5 pounds, when I emailed cgw they said they wouldn’t have sent it out that light, and that they would return it back to their specs but I’d have to pay for that, because they warranty their work to the original owner, and I was at least the third owner,

But the best part…so far I’m into this for 1200 bucks!

Out of curiosity, what is your problem with the trigger being that light? Is it because you wanted it for a carry gun? I would agree in that case, as I would never carry a gun with a SAO trigger that light. For a range gun though, it wouldn't bother me a bit. I have 2 CZ's that have around 2lb triggers that are strictly range guns and I think they're fantastic.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Out of curiosity, what is your problem with the trigger being that light? Is it because you wanted it for a carry gun? I would agree in that case, as I would never carry a gun with a SAO trigger that light. For a range gun though, it wouldn't bother me a bit. I have 2 CZ's that have around 2lb triggers that are strictly range guns and I think they're fantastic.
    Two problems

1-I was having light strikes with the kadet solved that with a heavier mainspring

2- I was shooting it at an idpa classifier and I guess a butterfly farted in China or something and the wind moving must have caused the trigger to move and send one into the berm, costing me a 5 second penalty for a missed target

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't remember if I posted any of these before
    0e511bcf0d7d40d4860266c9f0a30d94.jpg
    3b6f21e9dcdfdbf007733c355079cf00.jpg
    614d5dcae93d73edc9ca33b90169f684.jpg
    9c0c5c8995f3ba7cc010cc40a99cca87.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Two problems

1-I was having light strikes with the kadet solved that with a heavier mainspring

2- I was shooting it at an idpa classifier and I guess a butterfly farted in China or something and the wind moving must have caused the trigger to move and send one into the berm, costing me a 5 second penalty for a missed target
    When tuning a decocker CZ (not omega), you have to be careful as there is only one hammer hook and with the right combination of parts, trigger weights get down to near nothing very quickly.

Top Bottom