• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The only thing that puts me off on the P06 is the extended mags. I'd like to see a flat base option even if I had to give up a round or two.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    T-Dogg....
    I did get an opportunity to shoot a 40P and my recollection was that it was a bit different that my P06. I wish I could have shot them back to back to compare. Just happen to run into a guy at the club where I shoot who had one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've heard that the P06 has been dropped from CZ's catalog for 2017. Kind of makes me wish I had jumped on the one they had at one of the LGS's last year. I'm really liking the P01/Compact based platform.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    He was a little apprehensive, but I kept pushing him to let me destroy the finish on his gun so I didn't have to buy one to see what it would look like. :)
    Hahh! Good thinking!!

I have a P-01 that's been blessed by The Wizard, it's the one I put a picture of with the red FO front sight a week or so ago. Mine has the CZ Custom rosewood 1/2 checkered grips, which I think would look stunning with this setup.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hahh! Good thinking!!

I have a P-01 that's been blessed by The Wizard, it's the one I put a picture of with the red FO front sight a week or so ago. Mine has the CZ Custom rosewood 1/2 checkered grips, which I think would look stunning with this setup.
    Ooooo that would look good. I think the bare frame adds a little class to the platform. Breaks up all the black. For me it serves a couple purposes, I love the way it looks, it adds a little grippy texture to the frame and it's easy to touch up and make look like new with a re-blast.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Ooooo that would look good. I think the bare frame adds a little class to the platform. Breaks up all the black. For me it serves a couple purposes, I love the way it looks, it adds a little grippy texture to the frame and it's easy to touch up and make look like new with a re-blast.
    The all black can get boring!psyko

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I love my PCR but I've always found the grip to be just a little fat for my hands. I've had both the rubber grips and the CZ Custom Shop wood grips on it.

I finally bought some VZ G10 grips and oh boy do they make a world of difference. Gun is perfect now.

I guess I need to post the wood grips in the classifieds.

I'd probably be interested in them depending on what they are and how much you want.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    I love my PCR but I've always found the grip to be just a little fat for my hands. I've had both the rubber grips and the CZ Custom Shop wood grips on it.

I finally bought some VZ G10 grips and oh boy do they make a world of difference. Gun is perfect now.

I guess I need to post the wood grips in the classifieds.

Dang, I just ordered those grips today because of the "thin" in the description. Has to be thinner than the rubber grips

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    From what I've heard (no first hand experience) the Kadet kit is one of the best .22 conversions manufactured. If you want to shoot a CZ cheaply, then it's a great way to go.

Top Bottom