• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Just think, about 12 hours from now there'll be 10 or 15 very full adults (and a few children) will be very full right now!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I won't know till a bit later if I can make it. I took a pretty good spill this AM on the ice. I might be making a trip to the ER in a bit. My hip is not doing so well.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I won't know till a bit later if I can make it. I took a pretty good spill this AM on the ice. I might be making a trip to the ER in a bit. My hip is not doing so well.

Politos pizza will cure what ails you. Well, that or an orthopedic surgeon will.:dunno:

Hope you're OK.:yesway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Politos pizza will cure what ails you. Well, that or an orthopedic surgeon will.:dunno:

Hope you're OK.:yesway:

Sound good in theory. I just don't know how it will work in practice :dunno:

Hope you hurt less by dinner time!

I have taken some Vicodin. I will see how that works. And whether I will be sober enough to drive. And depend on whether I make a ER trip. I have fractured this hip 3 times in the last 6 years. I hobbled threw finishing my snow blowing. Wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Have the meat wagon drop you off at Politos. Or it can pick you up there when you are done. Heck, a few of us might need it!

Do what you have to do Larry. Take care of yourself first. Hope all goes well.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Have the meat wagon drop you off at Politos. Or it can pick you up there when you are done. Heck, a few of us might need it!

Do what you have to do Larry. Take care of yourself first. Hope all goes well.

Thanks BT! the pain meds are helping. No signs of swelling yet. We'll see what the bruise looks like. I won't share that part. It's not in a ideal location. Getting old is not for sissies !:fogey:

Top Bottom