• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I won't know till a bit later if I can make it. I took a pretty good spill this AM on the ice. I might be making a trip to the ER in a bit. My hip is not doing so well.

If your insurance covers it, maybe you can find out if the St Joseph wait times are as good as the sign indicates. My wife won't stop talking about it and I'm almost ready to shovel my roof again just to find out. waaa2

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If your insurance covers it, maybe you can find out if the St Joseph wait times are as good as the sign indicates. My wife won't stop talking about it and I'm almost ready to shovel my roof again just to find out. waaa2

My wife worked at Memorial. I usually go there. St Joe is a great hospital too. I just got up from a very medicated nap. I can get around. Not happily, but I can! I think I can skip the ER. But I won't get going very far or very fast for a while.

We got a room to ourselves! And the waitress likes AK's.

I really feel bad that I had to miss it. I hope the foods great. If anyone got pics please post!!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Good time meeting you tonight. Here are some pictures......of the 2 pound stuffed pizza slice (with bacon!!!)

And Ghuns ate it all!

The whole group.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My wife worked at Memorial. I usually go there. St Joe is a great hospital too. I just got up from a very medicated nap. I can get around. Not happily, but I can! I think I can skip the ER. But I won't get going very far or very fast for a while.

I really feel bad that I had to miss it. I hope the foods great. If anyone got pics please post!!

Glad you are feeling better and there is no ER trip for you today.

I think February will be our next one. 3 or 4 a year sounds good.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/365882-aar-michiana-meet-eat-nov-18th.html

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Had a great time munching on some good munchies and meeting some great people. Ok so who surprised you the most by what you expected and what they actually looked like? 9mmfan surprised me. I was expecting a younger guy. Not that he is old but sometimes you just get a picture in your mind for no apparent reason.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Had a great time munching on some good munchies and meeting some great people. Ok so who surprised you the most by what you expected and what they actually looked like? 9mmfan surprised me. I was expecting a younger guy. Not that he is old but sometimes you just get a picture in your mind for no apparent reason.

I had them backwards. I expected cmr13 to be the older one and 9mmfan the younger one. That's why it is nice to do the meets. Can't wait for the next one.

Top Bottom